Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange GameDefs database error

Discussion on Strange GameDefs database error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange GameDefs database error

Hi i did a run of my monster.sql today. this works for like years now. made from shtool

i get this

Msg 213, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.

changing the GameDefs to a older one works. but how can this happend? server running and working, it's like it changed from last maintnance. and i havent changed it LOL.i end up with no monsters if i try to run it on the live server.

But change it to a older GameDefs works. as i tried my test server. how is that even possible?
Old 09/23/2016, 20:01   #2

Right click the old and new dbo.Mobs and choose "Design" - you'll have to compare each column to see if they match up correctly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2016, 20:51   #3

hhaha only thing i didnt do. LOL thanks. some put not NULL in 1 of them LOL thanks..

Totaly forgot to even look at that..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange Error.[HELP]
09/09/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
Hello . EDIT : What looking at elitepvpers for three days to find solution . its not answered I will explain my errors and then show the logs. I am really not sure whats werong. Thank you. Game Dissconcting random times , no specific thing witch make it. Its one player witch DC between 5-10 minutes. always diffrent one. there is no reason for this DC's . after they relog they can continue as normal . not roll back or .... * i will share just parts of game log becuse of user names...
strange DB-bot error
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, i had this problam some days ago too, than suddenly the bug continued work lol So the problam is that i cant see my skills, my x and y cords are zero (0), and its only get changed when i am on a horse, and if i dismount it, the bot show the latest x y cords. Even the HP/MP % are bugged too, its only get changed when i teleport And if i login with db bot 1.1, after teleporting, i always get the notice "objecid=0) please use return scroll...yes i had the same sometiems before, but now...
i get a strange error!!!!!
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
when i try to login with he bot,it doesn't work :|,i try with process explorer and nothing. and when i logoff i get this Imageshack - 36932368 can some1 help me pls?
Strange error please help
01/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
look at this i dont know what to do i tried everything i know http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7862/errorqz0.th .jpg
Strange SRO error
12/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I get this error "?????????". What`s the reason why I get this error? I have 2GB DDRAM and good stuff... Help me please, thx anticipated!