Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ranking] Best Shaiya Private Server

Discussion on [Ranking] Best Shaiya Private Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

View Poll Results: Which one is the best? // Welcher ist der beste?
Euro - Shaiya 42 30.66%
Perfect - Shaiya 29 21.17%
Evolution - Shaiya 29 21.17%
Shangrala - Shaiya 2 1.46%
Extreme - Shaiya 3 2.19%
GreenLight 12 8.76%
Future - Shaiya 4 2.92%
other one // anderer Server 16 11.68%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2009, 15:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
sind die server files eig pub??
Old 11/14/2009, 16:01   #17

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by patzan89 View Post
sind die server files eig pub??
ja sonst könnte man ja keine privatserver erstellen
Old 11/15/2009, 19:13   #18

Evolution is a great server has my vote
Old 11/15/2009, 20:44   #19

Shaiya Evolution is the best private server i've ever played and has my vote too ^.^'

Old 11/16/2009, 04:29   #20

why u don't have 66shaiya on the list, it's bad azz server
Old 11/16/2009, 07:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12boom View Post
why u don't have 66shaiya on the list, it's bad azz server
It may have something to do with the Administration blatantly disregarding any forum rules on serveral sites and spamming advertisements on R*Zone, Euro, Evo (Yes I was the one to remove it), and probably even Perfect Shaiya.

For the very few users you gained through it, you have done allot more long-term damage to the Server. So I guess from me I will say keep up the good work.
Old 11/16/2009, 09:49   #22

No doubt about it. Shaiya evo is IN
Old 11/16/2009, 11:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by accname View Post
-EuroShaiya
-Perfect Shaiya
-Evolution Shaiya
-Shangrala Shaiya
-Extreme Shaiya
-GreenLight Shaiya
-Future Shaiya
EuroShaiya is full of hacker and stat padders. Completely unresponsive GM. If you have a problem, don't expect any help.

PerfectShaiya is fine if you want to grind your *** off like in US Shaiya and farm significantly more loot for quests than US Requires. E.G. normally 1 kill to complete quest, takes 10 kills.

Shaiya Evolution is basically like PerfectShaiya. Lots of grinding except alternate modes are provided. Same ****, different flies.

66Shaiya is over priced on AP, like Euro ,GM is completely unresponsive. The website and forum are full official lies and bullshit. There is a significant if not ridiculously high advantage for AP buyers vs those who don't.

Greenlight Shaiya doesn't run on 64-bit Windows 7, so I couldn' try and I haven't tried the others.

Best as far as community is probably PerfectShaiya. Also has the most responsive support, tho the forums are pretty meager. Best to email the GM or ask a GM/GS online.
Old 11/16/2009, 12:49   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav0 View Post

Shaiya Evolution is basically like PerfectShaiya. Lots of grinding except alternate modes are provided. Same ****, different flies.

I have to disagree with you. I don't know when was the last time you have played but to get to lvl 60 DM you need approximately a week.

Lazy people IMO are the ones always QQ-ing how hard it is.. ah well

on the summary tho
Old 11/16/2009, 14:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerkoss View Post
I have to disagree with you. I don't know when was the last time you have played but to get to lvl 60 DM you need approximately a week.

Lazy people IMO are the ones always QQ-ing how hard it is.. ah well

on the summary tho
I have 3 UM60's on US Shaiya on two different servers. I ain't lazy. I play PerfectShaiya and am happy grinding.

Compared to other servers, 1 week to hit 60 is a long grind. Not as long as US SHaiya, but long. My "same ****" comment was in comparison to PerfectShaiya." Not US tho. The biggest problem with grinding in private servers is lack of population. Especially population at whatever level you happen to be at. So you're pretty much stuck with solo classes if u want to level up quickly.

But yeah, grinding servers are nice, IMHO, because you earn your end game vs. having it handed to you. WHich is fine. I think a mix is good.
Old 11/16/2009, 16:53   #26

I play on Shaiya Evolution, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stable, quality server.

The community is a great one, with hardly any Ks'ing or disputes. The GM is very active, and keeps the server & the community on their toes at all times. Other servers I've played on, the GM's are hardly seen at all.

Maintenance reboots are very occasional, and downtime during these is very very short. Sometimes only 10 minutes.

Levelling for all modes seems almost perfect. It's not too slow, but not too fast. You get to enjoy your levels without having to grind for endless days on end at the higher levels.

In short, I cannot really find any fault with the server. It's made me enjoy Shaiya all over again for the first time in about 3 years.
Old 11/17/2009, 00:21   #27

i always wondered why most of the private servers owners/GMs can not comprehend that grinding is the main reason why people are leaving official shaiya and going to private servers.

euro figured that out and that's why he has more members than all of other servers combined.

all of you haters that say in euro everything is handed out to you and you don't have to work for anything plz tell me what exactly is given to you so i can get it also. couse i know ele weapons and tops or lvl65 weapons or the letters to get to lvl65 are not handed out. so plz tell me.
Old 11/17/2009, 03:13   #28

One of the best reasons to have grinding required on a server is to reduce hackers. Most hackers aren't willing to spend hours and hours grinding only to have their accounts deleted. Sure there will be hackers in the lower levels, but if it takes you days to get to UM60, you probably won't waste your time getting banned over and over again if you can just hack on a server that lets you get to UM60+ right away.
Old 11/17/2009, 11:24   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav0 View Post
One of the best reasons to have grinding required on a server is to reduce hackers. Most hackers aren't willing to spend hours and hours grinding only to have their accounts deleted. Sure there will be hackers in the lower levels, but if it takes you days to get to UM60, you probably won't waste your time getting banned over and over again if you can just hack on a server that lets you get to UM60+ right away.
I need agreed totally and also with reach max level in a day im sure "real" players got bored very fast, also for who say Euro got always more ppl I doubt it maybe some but not much more than perfet and evo, the average is 140/150 on and sometime 300+ I really want see a shaiya server with more than 300 ppl online without cheat with login status, you can have a super server but Shaiya isnt WOW, Lineage2, AION or other game for brings tons of ppl
Old 11/17/2009, 18:44   #30

@ rav0
yes i agree that grinding is one of the methods to discourage hackers but that way u punish great majority becouse of few hackers.
the easier way to rid of the hackers is to have GMs present in the game which euro lacks. he is in search of GMs for a while and we are hoping that it will be soon.
but u can't blame the guy being without GMs for a long time because he was seriously screwd by his GMs in the past (one of them present in this thread).
EDIT: btw you are discussing how hacking is not good and how to get rid of hackers on a site that promotes shaiya hacking software.

@ ImortalPain

why do you think you can decide who the real player is?
for me grinding is pure waste of time but if you like to grind go ahead grind and do not think that you can diss the ppl who don't like the grind.
and do not confuse grinding with farming items because endgame items do not grow on trees in euroshaiya and you have to farm them by yourself.

grinding for level=mindnumbing killing of mobs=waste of time
grinding for items(farming)=pleasure of getting usefull item
Closed Thread