Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clicking Issue

Discussion on Clicking Issue within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clicking Issue

Hello elitepvpers staff and members.

I've been recently playing on a Shaiya server that I like, but I've been having some issues.

Whenever I double click on a character ingame (Just characters, not mobs nor npc's) I keep disconnected.

I've been talking to the owner about it, but still no help. I've tried reinstalling my client, I tried re-installing the entire OS and scanned my computer for viruses but still I can't get it to work.

I have no idea what the problem is.

If you have any solutions please state them below, thank you

EDIT : Other people playing with the same game.exe don't have the same issues.

And when I use another game.exe it works fine, it's just the main game.exe that doesn't work properly

(The other game.exe is an older version but works)

BUMP -

BUMP--
Old 08/07/2014, 22:55   #2

BUMP - Anyone?
Old 08/07/2014, 23:20   #3

Your using a uncomatable game.exe with your server side ps_game.exe it will happen make sure you use a episode ps_game.exe 5.4, a game.exe episode 5.1 if your episode 5.4