Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IMPORTANT] For all shaiya dedicated

Discussion on [IMPORTANT] For all shaiya dedicated within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [IMPORTANT] For all shaiya dedicated

First of all, im sorry, if i posted in the wrong section, because i dont know where it belongs to.

Now to topic:

The producer of our ingame Shaiya music plans a big project and really needs some shares !

For me as a big fan of the music ingame im asking for your help!

All of you are using the music without thinking of what effort stands behind all that. Now the producer needs some help from his fans, pls just share his site via tweet or facebook:

(sorry for my english, just ask, if you dont get what i wanted to explain)

Tags
shaiya server music help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Dedicated Server
10/24/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello epvpers Im looking for a hosting service (dedicated server) that i can use for my server. It cant be to expensive like 250$ monthly cause im not able to pay that every month. So a pretty cheap one that can hold around 150 players. Any tip is appreciated. Thanks :)
The important of your level in Shaiya
10/01/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Credits : >Here< I know i've copyied from this site but would be easy to search in elite pvpers The color of a mob's name is not just to make it look pretty, it is to inform you what level that mob is in relation to your own level in Shaiya . In PvP all enemies have red names and there is no way of knowing what level an enemy player is. But for PvE it goes like this. The higher the level of the target the more EXP you gain, but the harder it is to kill. A white named mob is...
[Help] Shaiya dedicated server
02/26/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Running a shaiya serveer on a dedicated server which does the server consumes the most ? -CPU -RAM -Bandwith
Important Topics about Shaiya
01/11/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hello, This thread summons all important threads recording to Shaiya(non Hacks). Here we go: -That's Shaiya -Shaiya Leveling Guide