Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Apply Windows Registry

Discussion on [Help] Apply Windows Registry within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Apply Windows Registry

So i'm helping a freind set up a server. When we get to the apply windows registry part computer restarts and I open back up the server manager and game and login haven't even installed (by this I mean there are no tree's with the x's on it's just the node). It's like the apply to windows registry didn't even work?

Any ideas anyone?
Old 06/06/2013, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
The same thing happened to me, But no services installed. I just FORCED them to be installed, Try it with the service.mgr

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]APPLY FOR GM[/B]
10/05/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
I have ben playing aion 1 and a half years now and i have experienced lots of p servers and retail aswel, i have played both the ely and the asmos. i want to become a Gm on a new private server i prefer a low rate server, i can set up websites and forums without any costs, reply send me a PM or send me an email: [email protected], i have got a GM application ready. Thanks Ich habe Aion seit 18 monaten gespielt ich habe viel spiel erfahrung und war auf vielen p servers und auf...
Cant apply for DF
02/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Maybe anybody knows why im with 4 more people in a pt cant apply for DF, it says that "All player must be apprepriate level range to aplly for DF" or something like that. I have changed Arc DF max lv 250. Players in pt were 170+ lv so why i get such error? Pls answear fast edited: pls close this thread. Everything were solved