Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortune Bag Drop Rate Change ??

Discussion on Fortune Bag Drop Rate Change ?? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortune Bag Drop Rate Change ??

Hello CYC Members,

I want to a fortune bag drop rate change. Where can I set?

I have ItemCreate.ini Grade and Rate.

[ItemCreate_69]
4 1
8 1
10 1
14 1

Grade : X
Rate : 1

But 10 Bag in Drop 10 . I want to 10 Bag in 2-3 Drop Item.

Thank you for Answer.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/02/2013, 18:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Nvia View Post
Hello CYC Members,

I want to a fortune bag drop rate change. Where can I set?

I have ItemCreate.ini Grade and Rate.

[ItemCreate_69]
4 1
8 1
10 1
14 1

Grade : X
Rate : 1

But 10 Bag in Drop 10 . I want to 10 Bag in 2-3 Drop Item.

Thank you for Answer.
Okay to do this what you do is first make the grade 2x and the percent is the second row as the Rate : 1 you have written. By duplicating the Grade this will give two drops at once.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/03/2013, 11:33   #3

Received Thanks: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by \(^O^)/ View Post
By duplicating the Grade this will give two drops at once.
two *chances* to get the drop.

the rules to manage drops defined in ItemCreate.ini are the same than those for drops defined in MobItems.

of course the novice interim developer who was in charge of this development has not looked at what was already coded and instead of using the table MobItems with for instance a MobID field equal to the ItemID of the item (meaning a value between 25001 and 25100, while the actual number of mobs is +/- 5000) has reinvented the warm water and that ini file.

So the fact remains that each item (from 9) has a chance to drop only related to its own percentage. The position (line in the ini. ot ItemOrder field) as the existence of drops already acquired, will not change the odds to drop the item.
Thanks
6 Users