Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Shaiya Developer

Discussion on Looking for a Shaiya Developer within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for a Shaiya Developer

Hey there everyone,

Am actually working on a server and its already on and accessible but i need a knowledgeable developer or admin to work with me for customizing and editing it. If interested please contact me on my Skype : rey.nahra21

Thanks!
Old 03/30/2013, 16:42   #2

**customizing and editing it** Explain it more?
Old 03/30/2013, 16:48   #3

Yeah the server is up .. but its not done yet.. I wanna modify it like everyone else does to their servers u know, like adding new gears, new weps, new maps, items and also SQL Database. There are EP6 content already added to it but i need someone with me i just can't do it alone.
Old 03/30/2013, 18:01   #4

Well adding new gear/weps is not hard... u can take a look the tut that Teddy posted...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2013, 18:05   #5

Yea yea but its not about only adding gears/weps .. its also adding maps.. working on interfaces .. working on SQL database + scripts etc.. if u wanna talk more about it just add me on my skype
Old 03/30/2013, 22:32   #6

I can do for you the Interface and Design etc. ... but in developing a server i don't really now much...

Interface & Design - Yes.
Database & Server - No.
Old 03/30/2013, 22:56   #7

cool then add me on my skype so we can talk
Old 03/31/2013, 00:23   #8

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

Use the appropriate thread for this .
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Shaiya developer
04/03/2019 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello , Actually we are looking for some one who interested to work on gaming as part of it whom 100% known how to code and to handle an Shaiya private server . Your don't have to pay or even spend any money but you have to spend time on developing your shaiya or what ever server you got on our gaming of course with helping if u need our gaming have got different servers . We can offer every thing for you helping and also the hosting part in case you aren't amateur ;) . Please...
New Shaiya Server [Looking for another developer]
12/31/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
delete
Shaiya p server looking for a good Developer
10/03/2016 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hey Guys, Iīm searching for a SECOND Developer for my Shaiya Server it is running on a server, but it isnīt online because we want to make new things make it safe and yea develope :D Write me a PM when you think you are good in scripting, have experience as Developer, PHP, working with hex editor, and know to work with the shaiya files like making portals and much other things ;) We already have a developer, 1 GM, 2 GS, and me as Informations: EP 5.2 Files, very much edits ! :pimp:...
LF Shaiya Developer
02/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I am old ADM of Shaiya Eternity, the third server open in 1.5 years ago, i wana open my server again but my developer is gone for his college .. I am looking for real developer know abt secure the server and web... I will do 50/50 of donation money that made while server running ... I got alot of old player in my MSN and they request me to open a server again.. Any developer think you can make it .. Please contact MSN and Y!H below .. My MSN : [email protected] My Y!H :...
Revolution Shaiya in need of a Developer
11/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 40 Replies
Hey guys, Im Mac, and im the GM of Revolution Shaiya, this server will probably be one of the best (i am not saying this from my stand point but i have many people who think my ideas on the server will be amazing) My soul problem? My developer just quit and i am stuck at the alpha stage of my server (I have multiple stages that i will discuss in private emails with potential developers) What am i looking for? Someone who is dependable and reliable, A VERY good hex editor, c++ editor,...