Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Point Level 2

Discussion on Skill Point Level 2 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Point Level 2

Hi Friends,

Some skill points don't increase after the level 2.

Game EPİSODE 4.5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Skill point per level issue
04/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 5 Replies
I've tried editing the PS_Game.exe to have the server give out 9 skill points each level. Edited the PS.Game on olly with this: Code: ADD WORD PTR DS:,9If you Kill a Mob and as soon as your going to level, the Game crashes. All other services keep running exept the ps_game, I don't understand why. I edited the skill re-set stone and it gives the 9 points per level correctly, how ever level'ing wise it will not and does the previously stated error. Any Help at all with this issue...
[imperial-sro] (Max Level 110)(Skill Level 120)-FellowsPets-Custom Uniqes!\Skill R
09/05/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 191 Replies
http://store2.up-00.com/June12/2Hu47880.png - Exp Rate : 100x - SP Rate : 100x - Drop Rate : 50x - Gold Drop Rate: 150x - Level Cap : 110 - Skill Cap: 120 - Mastery : 330 - Race : Eu & Ch - Alchemy : 2x
skill point calculator
02/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys, so i want to know which skill point calculator is the most accurate? is it nivlam's sp calculator or which ever one. what happened was : i calculated (using nivlam) that i needed 2.4m sp to be FF 110 with all warrior skills + some essential cleric skills ( for pt play buffing ). but when i use the skill point calculator on the korean silkroad online website i found out that i need like 3-4m sp to be FF 110. so any idea which one is correct, or the korean has different sp...
Cant add skill point.
11/02/2006 - Flyff - 2 Replies
i used the eng files with hacked japan Neuz. exe to run the game cant add skill point: when i use hotkey H (CHaracter information) the game crash and close anyone know how 2 solve it?? P.S.don't tell me i need 2 download the whole japanese client ~~