Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Applying for everyone who wants...

Discussion on Applying for everyone who wants... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Applying for everyone who wants...

Hey everyone.

First of all, if this post is not on the good place just move it since idk where to post this.

I'm coming back in shaiya after a long time absent.
Since there is many, many pservers i don't want to make a new one (a bit useless i think) so i want to post here to know if someone wants a GM on his one OR if someone is going to make his one and need some help.
I had my own pserver (now closed due to some irl issues i had and no more time to keep the server alive) that you can see here (riouk was my second account banned due to more than one account on the same IP adress):

I have been GMA, GM (DreamzZ for the guys that know me) on the first server of taZ (don't remember name but the one he had before shaiya android).
I have helped some servers on development too like:
-Shaiya Heretick (closed after appolyon's attacks)
-Shaiya Eternal (closed then renamed too Shaiya Epsilon then closed due to appolyon's attacks)
-Shaiya Prototype
And 1 other server that never opened his doors due to ADM's that diden't have money for dedicated hosting.

What i search:
A dedicated server host (or VPS but not local hosting of ADM's)
Active ADM's (and i want them to really take care about players not only about their money)
No full donation server (a bit to keep it alive but not too much)
Pvp or semi-pvp server (like shaiya nemesis was for exemple)
English or french server (heh i'm french and i don't speak other langages^^)
Not too original server (i don't want a server like shaiya enigma, i dislike it)

If development server:
I want other ppl to really work on it (i don't want to set it up and run it for you)
I don't put any money on it (i was a big donator when i played shaiya and now i don't put any $$ on it)

Why can i be usefull:
I know how to make a website ( is my creation without graphisms)
I know SQL langage (well not everything but for shaiya i can do much things)
I know how players think and i know to listen them
I am neutral (if 2 players are begining like
"player 1: he told me i am a bish"
"player 2: but he told me i am a noob"
i will not take part for player 1 or 2, both will be punished if necessary).
A lot of more things ...

What can't i do for you:
Pay
Donate
Make all the job
Be 24/7 online
Use ollydbg

If you want more infos about me, just pm me or post here.
Old 12/19/2012, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
It is in the right section, yet in the wrong thread. Please use the for offering your services or recruiting people.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread