Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need feedback on my coloring sets.

Discussion on Need feedback on my coloring sets. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Need feedback on my coloring sets.

Hey everyone please let me know if you like my coloring on sets, yes i know how to remove alpha shine, i can't express the fact no i am not available to help remove for anyone's issue on that sorry. But please give feedback on the screen shots below thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaiya0003.JPG (226.4 KB, 72 views)
Old 11/10/2012, 07:22   #2

#Bump Added Pro Goddess Work
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GodessModel.jpg (9.0 KB, 50 views)
Old 11/10/2012, 07:25   #3

elite*gold: 92
it looks nice

So far
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 07:49   #4

Thumbs up

#Bump added free models i designed of goddess.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Male DE Goddess Models By Dev ShadowClone.rar (1.14 MB, 13 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2012, 08:42   #5

elite*gold: 576
Not bad, keep it going
Old 11/10/2012, 10:43   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
back on topic the gears do look kind of good but i beleave u could have put in a bit more time to care more about details because it looks sometimes just overpainted. besides that good work. u should make some more to get better i beleave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 14:50   #7

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Wow , they're looking great so far , my favorite colours

Keep going!

as teddy told you can take a bit more time and make it more epic!!

good luck!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2012, 15:00   #8

All ReColored Set Bad For Me. But Ep6 Female Gear Look Nice. Thanks You Teddy.
Old 11/10/2012, 15:00   #9

ok thanks i try

Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]DipNot View Post
its my edited)
Old 11/10/2012, 15:47   #10

Kinda the thing were after i wanted options, after i released them so now it's more of a release of my sets, not only goddess sets are a wow time of time taking time -.- , it took all last night to do in game it's way kick @ss but yeah. Kinda gotta say after i posted the sets for a release this is now a release..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [S]DipNot View Post
You really should know the topic was about my sets on my coloring not only it took soo much time on them and they are not bad you just troll in a way that you should test them in game before saying so the alpha shine channel is removed and there very good in game you don't know in till you try it. So do not say anything unless you have tested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
kind of offtopic murik it is about his gears not about some1 else gears..
back on topic the gears do look kind of good but i beleave u could have put in a bit more time to care more about details because it looks sometimes just overpainted. besides that good work. u should make some more to get better i beleave.
But thanks teddy i have worked on these so much time in one day details etc. means a lot from someone who actually see's, yes i can work on it more as well.
Old 11/10/2012, 17:21   #11

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
uhm just do a new post in dev section and release the files there so ppl dont get confused u even could ask then john to instant close it or what ever u want ö.ö but i dont beleave this thread should be moved to dev section..