Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ive gotta get this off my chest as a devloper..

Discussion on ive gotta get this off my chest as a devloper.. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ive gotta get this off my chest as a devloper..

Ok clean and simple as can be.
1st.)The bashing on servers i seen as quotes "using my stuff etc" just really this is for all developers and admins etc staffs.
Notice everyone as you call it your stuff please just drop that we all know deep inside your work you claim is yet actual copyrights of the ones who made shaiya to began with as in conclusion i find it sad the so called devs/admins yet yes you made a server yes i have also but yet notice its a darn PRIVATE SERVER.. meaning you took the actual ones company who made the official gaming server by there actual scratch not like me or you guys notice we are only and truly rip off artist who stole a company's real work and added our customized stuff on it lol. Yet again notice maps etc all came from the actual company who gave shaiya to began of this mmorpg birth to happen. Therefore as you all know this childish stuff as quotes stealing etc "MY STUFF" drop it for sakes of mercy its annoying and childish yes it might show you can do stuff but really if you wanna show you made a server that aren't a rip off of a official server of mmorpg lol then make it from pure scratch PURE. in the saying this is just so you know i would love for the drama to stop since you do understand this stuff is not even our work its based off the actual owners of the company of shaiya who made it possible and are letting us run them yes generous to let us so understand "STOP means STOP" stop lying your work etc i wish it just stops if you have any idea wake up for sakes thanks not a abashment thread but its useful since you guys keep saying you practically made shaiya LOL sad isn't it :/ well regards legions of shaiya.
#edited i wanted to show everyone yet whats on my mind and the truth and only the truth maybe people can see and wake up..
Cause i see servers attacking and yet the players lose all stuff and better yet it's shameful of you to do such a thing since that understand this thread is totally clear understandable and its all fair game play let your players have fun and stop the drama between others yet you all understand we are rip off artist from a game we never created so therefore i rest my case just as the moment take this in and understand that as your players play and then see that they lose all and then you expect them to come back after the stuff they lost and wasted there life on yet put your own self in there shoes think deeply you got a clue what they feel and why you lose them they come to private servers to have fun and for free notice "Official shaiya IS NOT FREE " understand they love the servers of ours and wanna play it for the fun and enjoy it not when people hurt there favorite place to spend there time to play on your servers and what occurs you guys start drama with each others and its really childish from there on please take the 5secs it won't kill you just in the time reading this and placing yourself in your players shoes you will understand all what happens. yet yes greed and power makes you crazy but exactly what i have to say money is just dam paper and yet its colored green and what ever colors it is in your country but understand is it worth your time of attacking servers then losing your players after the fact that you get ramped back up your servers back leak.. understand it isn't so adult like to do these things just get along and grow up as a mature society .. there that should get my point across and now i feel better giving a useful speech of advice. i feel good now
Closed Thread