Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Texture going white

Discussion on Texture going white within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Texture going white

I got atm the prob that some parts of texture ( like buildings or parts of my AH) went partly white even if i know for sure that they got the right files. any1 a clue why they do that and how fix that?
best regrads

#BUMB
Old 08/17/2012, 18:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
well idk if thats the same thing as the gear but normally when it turns whity its cauz is cant find the texture // maybe u went out of the lines when you recolored tho, make sure all the textures has the right name
Old 08/17/2012, 19:15   #3

In my experience this is a case of the textures just not loading properly or not at all. 98% of the time, the problem will be local and most likely a hardware problem, especially if you are certain that the files and mapping are set up correctly.

For me, personally, it tends to be caused by graphics card failure. This might not be the problem in your case, but when the graphics card in my older computer would overheat is when textures suddenly started appearing as blobs of white. I remember way back when, my computer would start getting pretty hot and then I'd load onto a map and see white cows and NPCs with white heads everywhere, and the problem is non-existent on a computer with a newer/faster graphics card or more cooling.
Of course, that's only how it went down for me. It might be something entirely different for you

I'd suggest trying to play on another machine with either better cooling or a faster graphics card - at least that way it'd be easier to tell if the problem is local to your computer or an error with the files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2012, 20:10   #4

mh well thanks for the input!
the problem is not cursed from my pc or that the files are incorrect. They where alright then i made an update on something totaly different what has nothing to do with the textures and they party went white.
Old 08/17/2012, 20:24   #5

You Need Again Update Full Texture Folder for Prob. Fix !
Old 08/17/2012, 21:25   #6

already done , not working