Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] bosses dissapear for some players

Discussion on [HELP] bosses dissapear for some players within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] bosses dissapear for some players

Hello,

I got a glitch on my server which I dont really understand. When I do Monster Madness as an event, some of the players (not all the time) but sometimes, cant see some or all the bosses.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks

Dreams
Old 08/11/2012, 21:04   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
That is merely graphics on their computer, happens for every single server when you spawn many bosses or when a player "lags out" so for the game engine those bosses' graphics wouldn't load on their client at that time, they would need to restart the game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2012, 01:00   #3

Another possibility is that if its a custom boss you made a patch for and the person did not run the updater they also would not be able to see it.
Old 08/12/2012, 07:04   #4

Received Thanks: 1,066
The default model for error mobs or place holders as of mobs are monkeys.
In order for someone to create a new mob they would have to edit an error monster or something else.
In this case though let's make it simple and say an error monster was edited.
In the case of someone not updating the mob that is edited would display as a monkey instead of disappearing.
So no it would not be the cause of someone not updating.
John is correct when he says it is a graphical error on the other persons end.
This happens on OS as well when someone says "I can't see Dios" or whatever.
It's the cause of a crappy computer or due to massive lag at the moment.
Thanks
2 Users