Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not play on Shaiya Android - Admin PVP's on server in FULL DONATOR GEAR

Discussion on Do not play on Shaiya Android - Admin PVP's on server in FULL DONATOR GEAR within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do not play on Shaiya Android - Admin PVP's on server in FULL DONATOR GEAR

Today , after I logged in on Shaiya Android, I immediately joined a PVP raid and used a movement rune to where the action was. Turns out we were camping lights at there guards in Kanos. So,being a Warrior class , I started poking a lighty here and there. Then a lighty named GotOwned came out , came for me , and we battles, and I lost . I noticed he was wearing a complete set of donator gear . Before I ressed , I said to him in normal chat , " suck it donator" .

Now, when I said this, try to understand the picture here. Since I have started playing on this server, I have seen much worse language being used , with GS's in the raids present , and 90% of the time , no warnings are given. And I mean a lot of curse words have been used. So understand , when I said this , I thought it was not only acceptable , but mild compared to what I have seen in the past on this server.

But , the story gets better . After I ressed , I found a notice in my log that I had been chat banned . I read in party chat that GotOwned as in actuality , Taz , the server admin. wearing fully linked , Level 2 donator gear. And raping the hell out of the opposition , I might add.

So, I re-logged so I could go back to chatting and playing . Keep in mind , I hardly ever trash talk in PVP . After I re log , I ask in yelling why was i chat banned and I never got a warning?

Then he chat banned me again.

So , I attempted to talk to GotOwned ( [Admin]Taz)in normal chat , but all he could say was "lol?" and chat ban me again. '

So ? I logged off. Then one of my friends went up to this Admin player toon and asked him why was I chat banned.

He put her in jail for asking.

As everyone knows , for an Admin to log into the game and participate in PVP is not only unheard of , but its unethical . It also shows bias, as I have never seen him PVP on the Fury side.

Basically , this server sucks so bad , its not even worth downloading. The Admin PVP's in gear he linked and created using his Admin powers , he is never on to give you your items that you donated for , and when he does get you your items , some of them aren't set in the database correctly , so you can't get the correct rerolls on them.

Oh, and something else . Don't say anything to him that can remotely be interpreted as negative, because while he is killing you on his fully linked player toon , he will ban you in an instant.

Here are the SS where I said what I said , and what the Admin said and did . Notice you see no warnings to me in an allchat or server notice that I had broken any rules.

If you feel its acceptable that an Admin play on a toon with gear he created by abusing his powers , then by all means , go play this server.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2012, 23:12   #2

*****! u are beyond the worst QQ'er i have ever seen in my shaiya history...1.its not unheard of for an adm to pvp on his/her own server..they made it for u to enjoy so why the **** can't they also????? I've solo'd his toon in lvl 1 + lvl 2 gears as well as been raped by him theirs a term for this "PVP"..just cuz u have 0 ******* skills and not an ounce of pvp IQ u wanna ***** and bash a server where u only ben on for what 2-3 weeks???? Total dueche, ******* nub...not even worth the short 5 minute it takes me to type this reply but because ur simply such a ******* flame i had no choice but to.....you don't wanna play thats fine just don't talk because u have no talent. That is all have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2012, 23:18   #3

Ok, so from what i have been reading, this is a complete another story.
Yes i do have a normal account, fury and light side. And don`t get me wrong if i log in game on a normal toon 1 time a month and try to PvP, helping light side, i don`t find this unethical and unheard.
Yet, i don`t have anything extra then anyone else can achieve, such as, moded stats or another links that can`t be achieved by another player. I can prove it, and also everyone can support this fact. I do find it funny, that some people don`t know the name of my normal toon and provoking or harassing.

All i did to you, after you sayd "suck it donator" was to silence you, this can be as a warrning. But however, i`m sorry if you feel so mad for a silence. When i`m online i try to make people listen to the rules.
And yet, if you saw more curse words, you could of SS them and report them on forum, at Contact us Form, if you had a forum account to view all the features and categories, i highly doubt you have any.

Also for the staff members that you say they are not doing anything against the players that use curse words, they can be reported too, there is no rule against it, so feel free to report everything you want.

And for your friend, that i personally summoned her to jail, was not to spam the trade chat with this drama. So all i did was to summon her in jail and talk to her, trying to explain her what happened since she asked me to explain it to her. You might want to ask her again about what really happened and what we talked about it.

And for the fact that i join time to time in a PvP raid, with a normal account, its not something unheared, or, something that can be placed as... alien stuff. :P
Yet, i PvP, and die like the rest of you, just cause i switch fast enough or, i killed someone when i tank about 5 people with a priest healing and dispeling me is not a bad thing.

However, its your opinion that the server sucks so bad, but other players are enjoying it.
You have been on the server for a short while, i don`t expect from you to know the community verry well, but i can say that i respect all my players, and i threat them as equal with me. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 05/09/2012, 23:18   #4

LOL you flaming nub ahahah.... only like 2% of what u said is even worth saying and even then barely........ you realize being one of the only staff with access to change **** he's beyond busy??? and to have fun and play on his own server WHO THE **** CARES! I've spanked him myself along with others.. he's not unkillable and not even that hard... just cus some random nub can't don't mean jack **** to an actual player u scrub nub.

No **** you say something to an admin your gonna get banned/jailed in some way or form your not the 1st nor last its happened to even myself has been lol. Go flame somewhere for people who give a **** what nubs have to say.
Old 05/09/2012, 23:18   #5

taZ does PvP on hiss fury, you would know him has the warrior named Antipathy, but after all these posts he's just going to name change.

As for the noob posting he whoops taz's *** all the time, ye no keep dreaming
Old 05/09/2012, 23:24   #6

Follow up : Taz banned me after I posted this. Another example of how Taz runs his server. Make a post on an open forum not associated with his server that he doesn't like , and you get IP banned.

So much for having an opinion. Or stating the facts.

Oh, and I would like to add , I really do not care what attacks you make on me , I made this post to make those who are not playing there aware of what is going on. What you players say defending the Admin say means nothing to me.

To recap:
1. Chat banned without a warning 3 times . You saw the screenshots of what I said and what happened . You be the judge if you want to play there or not.
2. IP banned after making this post . No warnings were ever issued to me, as stated in HIS rules. I committed no offense against any of his rules to get IP banned , as I was not even in the game .

If the players on the server are ok with the Admin playing on a toon in full donator gear , then that's up to them and their right .
But I won't. Just as its my right to post what I feel in this forum. I haven't flamed or insulted anyone , keep that in mind.
Old 05/09/2012, 23:26   #7

I have banned you for the simple fact of what we talked on skype.
I mean, you threated me and my server, and then insulted me, this is the best way to talk.

I`m sorry for you Rob, but at some point you have to grow up and take the life in your hands.
Old 05/09/2012, 23:57   #8

Your rules say nothing about conversations OUTSIDE of the game . And I did not threaten your server. I simply told you I was posting this on ELite PVPr's and you banned me.

If you want , I can post the Skype conversation in here to prove it.
Old 05/10/2012, 00:04   #9

I don`t want to participate to this drama anymore, i sayd what i had to say.

/Requesting topic to be locked!
Old 05/10/2012, 00:07   #10

is that so wrong if a owner dont want more some1 who like to flam on his server?no have a owner ask before act against bad words?no! i know taz and his reputation,if he like on that way he had his reason,and he is one of the most fair person on shaiya around why dont you just apologize for ur behaviour Rodranger? just make an end to this QQ please
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2012, 00:14   #11

elite*gold: 19
Guys dont make drama here if possible.This is the wrong section first of all.Secondly,here you must advertise not flame,insult each other and make drama.Please stop that now because its really annoying.In case you wanna continue it take it to pm's
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2012, 00:15   #12

Not once did I flame or insult in this thread. I stated the facts as I have recieved them. I don't see any drama . Only hateful remarks are from players who cannot respond to my without making insults . Just scroll up and read.
Old 05/10/2012, 00:55   #13

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robranger714 View Post
Not once did I flame or insult in this thread. I stated the facts as I have recieved them. I don't see any drama . Only hateful remarks are from players who cannot respond to my without making insults . Just scroll up and read.
I did read everything and let me be honest.You made this topic thinking that no drama would come up? Coz there is always drama in threads like that one way or another
Old 05/10/2012, 12:16   #14

If admin pvp on his server with full donate set what its the problem its his own server he can do anythink
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2012, 17:06   #15

Quote:
I did read everything and let me be honest.You made this topic thinking that no drama would come up? Coz there is always drama in threads like that one way or another
I made this post to simply tell the truth . If things like this happen , we are just supposed to say nothing ? Wouldn't you like to be made aware of an admin that bans whenever he wants on a server and abuses his powers ? My account on his server was fine until I made this post , then he banned me. He also banned one of my friends for asking why .

I did not intend for this thread to flame or insult , just to relay what has happened. If an EVPVP'r cannot comment on how a server is run , while being honest , then why do we have these forums ? Its the responses to this post that are dramatic , not mine.
Closed Thread