Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What kind of server you like

Discussion on What kind of server you like within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What kind of server you like

Hi,

Well i come here to ask, what you guys like to see on a shaiya server
what ep you like? ep3/ep4/ep5+
what exp you like? fast x400/ no grind/ slow x80
what max lapis you like? lapis lv6( pls without overpower lapis -.-'')
what drop you like? like OS/Free gears/ All the same stats
You like have debuff lapis?lapisias? rec runes?

I like to remember:
cont, res runes, pid, ee is free

I want know what you guys like to open a new server for all the ppl

Best Regards,
betalfa
Old 04/28/2012, 17:04   #2

Received Thanks: 1,161
There have been discussion like this one before, use the Forum Search next time.
But since Im commenting, here is what I like:
Ep4, Max Lapis Lv6, x80 EXP Rates, Not too high drop rates, no debuff lapis/Noss. Lapisias should be available, but low droprates. Rec Runes being sold by a custom NPC to sink some gold from the server.

I hate Servers in which you can gear up in a week or less. I like to make acquiring gear hard, but still very easy compared to OS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2012, 22:18   #3

well i know have here other post about this topic, but all tastes change what i like today maybe i dont like tomorrow.

thanks for the reply