Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GuildHouse.Sdata

Discussion on GuildHouse.Sdata within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GuildHouse.Sdata

I have recently started working on some of the non-castor-tool-friendly-files in the Shaiya client but when I attempt to open the GuildHouse.Sdata I get the error;

Code:
File "src\Sdata.py", line 113, in <module>
  main<sys.argv[1:]>
File "src\Sdata.py",  in line 112, in main
    result = SdataItems[SDataName]<outfmt>
KeyError: 'GuildHouse'
If anyone who is familiar with this error or can assist me on a proper .bat for opening the GuildHouse.Sdata I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Old 04/04/2012, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
What are you exactly using to open that? Python or Django?

Because if you notice, those files are under the extension ".py" which is for Python Language, so opening those files with, lets say Python 3.2.2 should help you out on discovering what is wrong with it as you can run them on a test environment
Old 04/04/2012, 19:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,286
That looks like output from Python lol. I didn't know that GuildHouse.SData could be opened by ANY editor. Am I wrong?
Old 04/04/2012, 19:36   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
All, if not almost all the files have the extension .py, they can be opened on any text editor, even though I would suggest to do so with either Python IDE or NotePad++

As an example of this would be this amazing, yet, unfinished job done by SpInKsTaR:

Old 04/04/2012, 22:39   #5

I was using Python 2.7.2 and it's very possible that the GuildHouse.Sdata is incomplete or just doesn't want to open but if this is the case where would I look to consider changing any properties of the guild house client sided?

Code:
@ECHO OFF
python src\SData.py GuildHouse -o csv_import
PAUSE

Visuals I would assume should be stored in the GuildHouse.Sdata but at 1kb I may be looking in the wrong place. Any advice?
Old 04/05/2012, 00:54   #6

Received Thanks: 1,286
It could be stored in a way that you have to view it in a hex editor. I.E. no one has found out a suitable way to read it, and recombine it after editing. What values are you trying to change client side?