Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE READ, ITS ABOUT THE SPAM

Discussion on PLEASE READ, ITS ABOUT THE SPAM within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE READ, ITS ABOUT THE SPAM

I'm sorry all for spamming those post about the server I honestly didnt know everyone IM so sorry i was just trying to help the server
I didnt read the rules for this. It was ALL my fault i am sorry again EVERYONE i promise you it will never happen again
Old 04/02/2012, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
1) Wrong section, this section is for advertising only
#moverequest

2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by holysinner View Post
I'm sorry all for spamming
Stop joking. I really hope the admin of Detox shaiya will see this and remove your GS position, a GS should definitely NOT spam on other topics.
Old 04/02/2012, 23:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
for my GS actions i'm sorry about this happening he is very exited and i have talked to him for all servers that got spammed i apologize like don't even know where to explain but if i had to write u an essay about it i would so i'm very very sorry about his actions and will keep a eye on his spamming and all of that so it will and i mean WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN once again sorry about that ... Sincerely [ADM]DeathSaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
1) Wrong section, this section is for advertising only
#moverequest

2)

Stop joking. I really hope the admin of Detox shaiya will see this and remove your GS position, a GS should definitely NOT spam on other topics.
and yes his tag has been striped
Old 04/03/2012, 05:27   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved and closed

There is no point on even commenting, you must read the rules on any community before doing actually anything at all.
Closed Thread