Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help, how to make the event, double kill on my server

Discussion on help, how to make the event, double kill on my server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help, how to make the event, double kill on my server

Hello, friends, I would like to know how an event can do double kill (PVP) on my server .. thanks everyone who can help
I saw a post about this topic, that said to switch into the ps_game the number of kills recieved for each player death. But i believe there is a easier way, like a comand (maybe custumized) So all can be trigered on and off with server rolling
Old 11/29/2011, 15:27   #2

I don't thing so there is a command you should need to change what you want about PvP from DataBase
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2011, 00:19   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
There isn't a way to change "mommentaneously" the kills obtained per kill, as it is done the exact way you read
Old 11/30/2011, 10:10   #4

elite*gold: 261
you must change in ps_game.exe but this is not released yet ^^
Old 12/01/2011, 00:11   #5

Its been released.......