Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem by installing a Test-Server

Discussion on Problem by installing a Test-Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Problem by installing a Test-Server

Hey Guys,
i got a problem and i realy dont know whats wrong and why it dotn work.
I did all what was told in the tutorials but when i try "Start All Server Service" my "Server Patch Config" wont change the IIto >.
It would be realy nice and helpfull if u guys could help me wit that.
regrards
Old 10/26/2011, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249

next time please post into the right section.
#reported

greester out
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/26/2011, 21:14   #3

elite*gold: 43
re

instead of reporting u could help me lol

instead of reporting u could help me lol
to nice from u...
Old 10/27/2011, 00:44   #4

elite*gold: 0
They were right in reporting you and giving you a link to the forum rules cuz you broke them right away.
And considering the question you asked for help on has been answered a hundred + times already, they were even more in the right for it.

Next time, post in the right section.
Add more detail, like which guide you were using to set up
Look in your logs
Tell us what OS you are trying to use (if you're using Vista or Win7 make sure you run the install.bat as admin)
Without knowledge.. you telling us to help you is like us trying to guess what exact hour you were born. It aint gunna happen.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Installing Beta
07/22/2011 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Hey there. So, as i downloaded all 5 parts of the beta test (did it that way because the "all-in-one" pack didnt work for a friend) i wanted to install them. Everything went well till it reached half of the bar when it tried to install the character/medium/.. thing. Then i got a message that my "Source file is damaged" (don't know whether its right in english, in german it said "Quelldatei ist beschädigt. When i clicked on ignore, the following files couldnt be installed neither. So, can...
[Problem]Installing Crossfire
01/01/2011 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Hallo E*pvpers Gemeinde Ich habe heute mal nen FPS trip gehabt und wollte ma wieder Crossfire spielen ! Nun ich lads mir Runter , will den Installer ausführen , aber er lädt und lädt und lädt. Nach so ca 3-4 Mins gibt er mir an das der win explorer nich mehr geht und ich ihn beenden muss , was soll ich tuen ? Infos zum Laptop http://www.mein-pc.eu/Images/us/SheoGorath_17519_ 9.png
RSRO Installing problem!!!
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I downloaded the newest client from offical silkroad.ru named : and when i installing it i get error : http://i46.tinypic.com/2iqiwxj.jpg and i tryed over than 10 times "Retry" and it's still show this error. anyone know how to solve it?
I Have Problem with installing sro.. help :)
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i have problem ..when i instaling sro i get error :
re-installing problem
08/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i just uninstalled CO today, after screwing around with a few files...accidently backed up the edited file, instead of the original one >.< tried to go back through and fix it, but couldnt remember everythign i changed, so uninstalled it. redownloaded conquer, tried to install it, and i got an error. i remember reading somewhere that it doesnt like to uninstall sometimes, so you cant reinstall it without removing the registry for it. so i looked through it...didnt find anything related to...