Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What dedi is everyone using?

Discussion on What dedi is everyone using? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What dedi is everyone using?

Simple question im looking into a non-expensive but good dedi to run my server and id like some tips on what you guys think are good. thanks much.
Old 10/13/2011, 23:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
is what I've personally had the best luck with.
They offer good prices and I was happy with their customer service.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2011, 02:37   #3

I just switched from iWeb, they said they fixed some network problems and they still have them, I am currently trying I literally switched today. I will post if I have any problems with them near the end of the month.

Tyler
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap dedi/vps...?
01/04/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello ppl, I need a good vps/dedi does someone know where to get one with those specs? Need to be: • Easy to install • Cheap (Not more then $60 a month) • 1/2/3 ram gb Thx
2 Server On 1 Dedi?
10/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I just wanna know how can i run 2 server on 1 dedi, any idea?. Thanks a lot!.
What Dedi/Vps to use
09/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Anyone give us any good dedis/vps to use like sites becuse we are useing vpsland and once about 170 gets on lag starts lol we need somthing for about 300+ players.
Little help with dedi setup
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Wondering if I can get a little help with dedi server setup... Currently everything is set, but the server can not connect with the SQL. I get this error: "Microsoft for OLE DB Provider for SQL Server ConnectionOpen (connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied." I have the SQL user account setup with the correct password, I have no Firewall running, but it appears that the ports or the IP is the problem. If anyone can shed some light on how they did their dedi setup, it...