Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with Capes

Discussion on need help with Capes within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with Capes

iam atemptingto creata hol e cap texture and all but it wil ot alowme to insert th new textuers into the capes .CTL file thrue the Shstudio program is there any sertaint way to insert the new textuer and so on so i cancrat th new event cape i am atempting to make. TY for any help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request]Level 70 Capes
07/24/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hi, i'm looking for the dds files for the proper level 70 capes if anyone has them (Conflict/Brilliant/Poesy/Tenacious, Sinister, Fatal) The ones i have are edited and custom, so they look silly, and i've seen some that do match those armors. If anyone has a link for just those files, or the data.saf i can extract them from, that will be great. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldnt find them on the search.
[Skiller CB3] No Botting. 4 Capes.
05/30/2011 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
can be delited
{{{{GODDESS CAPES}}}
04/21/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Well I searched and searched all Forums + Item lists I could find and. I could not find the codes for goddess capes so I managed to work them out. AOL Fighter (F) + Defender (D) 24077 Goddess Cape F lv 1 - 24 - 77 24078 Goddess Cape D lv 1 - 24 - 78 24079 Goddess Cape F lv 20 - 24 - 79 24080 Goddess Cape D lv 20 - 24 - 80 24081 Goddess Cape F lv 50 - 24 - 81 24082 Goddess Cape D lv 50 - 24 - 82
Worlord capes
08/26/2010 - 12Sky2 - 13 Replies
Somebody start duping these. They are really doing yet another raffle for this overpowered AP EARNING items. Everytime they do this raffle they rake in thousands off of ap buyers. Who really knows the exact amount of money they make off of just one of these raffles, but I bet it is more then most of make in a year, assuming we all didn't go to college. Anyways, they are abusing the hell out of this item to make money. Its obvious TwelveSky2 to AeriaGames is nothing more then a cash...
Search PK2 code for PvP Capes!
06/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi can everyone give me the media pk code for the pvp capes?