Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database messed up ...

Discussion on Database messed up ... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Database messed up ...

Ok so i added the first query of the 3 querys from the anti-dupe . Then my dad wanted an account and forgot about that .... Now i think it messed up , everytime it show Invalid ID and Password in place of Account Restricted or Account doesn't exists , also my admin account got restricted and i can't do anything to login back ... any solutions ?
Old 08/24/2011, 05:45   #2

Check your database:

- In OMG_Game Web/Tables, set dbo.GameAccountTBL to:
UserUID - 1
GameAccount - admin
OneTimePass - admin123
OTPExpireDate - 08/23/2032 5:00:00 AM
DelCharPWD - ff
CreateDate - 08/23/2011 5:00:00 AM

- In PS_UserData/Tables, set dbo.Users_Master to:
RowID - 11
UserUID - 1
UserID - admin
Pwd - admin123
JoinDate - 08/23/2011 5:00:00 AM
Admin - True
AdminLevel - 255
UseQueue - False
Status - 16
Leave - 0
LeaveDate - 8/23/2032 5:00:00 AM
UserType - A
UserIP - NULL
ModiIP - NULL
ModiDate - NULL
Point - 29
Enpassword - NULL
Birth - NULL

If the above did not help, then most likely you have an issue connecting to your database. If so, please post your logs for us to determine what is not connecting.

Also, please use the search function to attempt solving this next time. The solution to your problem is more than likely already posted in another thread.
Old 08/24/2011, 06:09   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
OMG_GameWeb is not even needed, just the PS_UserData, to check if anything is "weird" on any column of the created accounts.

Just in case, what iowa posted to put on the dbo.Users_Master is just an example (just pointing this out because some people never try to actually see what they are doing) the UserID must be your account name, password has to be your account's password, joindate and leavedate are pretty much self explained. You have to check the Leave mostly -at least i would start there- and check if the accounts, somehow, got banned or anything else
Old 08/24/2011, 07:15   #4

Exclamation

Well , my files are just like iowa posted ... only that i added the anti dupe script as i said and then forgot about it and did a new account = script working = ban i guess ?

Anyway i hope it can be solved without remaking server since i am a newb in SQL and it was hard for me even to set-up server since it had some errors xD
Old 08/24/2011, 07:32   #5

It wouldn't hurt to restart the services and see if it works, sometimes a simple restart gets everything to work
Old 08/24/2011, 07:41   #6

You mean to restart the database ?
Old 08/24/2011, 08:05   #7

The server, every time in which you do some changes, like that, it is recommended to restart the server