Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World-Of-Shiaya is not down

Discussion on World-Of-Shiaya is not down within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
World-Of-Shiaya is not down

i dont know why you closed the thread. the site is up and running and the forums are active. if you could please reopen our post i would be greatly appreciated

EDIT: our login server is currently offline because we are upgrading our server for less lag.
Old 07/20/2011, 03:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
Wrong section, and the thread was closed due to spam/hate.
Old 07/20/2011, 03:02   #3

so are we not allowed to advertise here anylonger?
Old 07/20/2011, 03:03   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
get a GM or Admin to make a new thread, anyone can add here so long as they have a backlink.
Old 07/20/2011, 03:08   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
After the GMs actually said they were quiting on the other thread there is no way to reopen it unless they ask for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] shiaya nova hacks
04/02/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
if any 1 got any shiaya nova hacks plz post like here :)
Anyone interested in setting up a shiaya private server with me!?
09/08/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Delete
unity closing for new server shiaya apex?
08/21/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
i herd a rumor that gm's of unity make a other server called shaiya apex. they gonna close unity an make us go there. is it tru? i been in unity since beginning and want to now before i spend more $$. seems like thing are worse an worse on unity. someone who now please say.
Shiaya server create
04/15/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello I get one prob when i try to create me shaiya server : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting If u see all start but session pause so anyone can tell me how can repair dis problem. I chack all site and i dont see solution on dis problem Sorry for me bad englesh :D
New Shiaya game
03/12/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
the shiaya name is.... Shiaya Pandora i like this shiaya game it a pvp shiaya but we need more player on it all the PPL r nice and GM r you ^_^ we have eavent a lot and one of the GM r GS that was on evo LizzyX3 come and tast it i like it becouse the GM dont ban you for no risan the link for it is here: http://www.shaiyapandora.org/index.php :handsdown: it good fun and nice GM and GS and PPL if url see like it dont worlk and say oops this is down just clik on searth on google...