Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Status

Discussion on Server Status within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Server Status

Erm .. do anyone know how i can copy the server status from the main website to my own guild website?
Old 06/17/2011, 21:42   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
depends what kind of guild website ur using....i know for a fact that if it is freeforums or guildlaunch it wont work...
Old 06/18/2011, 13:01   #3

the name of the website is kingsofoblivion.net, and i rly want it on my guild site..
Old 06/18/2011, 15:12   #4

Received Thanks: 1,286
Nah, JohnHeatz was talking about your guild website. What type of website is it? Freeforums? Guildlaunch? Or something else?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bots/Tools/Cheats/Hacks] mit Status / with Status [Up2Date]
10/10/2013 - Browsergames - 207 Replies
Hallo liebe Browsergame-Section, Ich habe Shadow992 gefragt ob ich einen Thread mit allen funktionierenden Bots/Tools/Cheats/Hacks machen darf, und er hat eingewilligt. Seafight: Bot/Tool/Cheat/Hack | Status | Bewertung | Thread Seafight Bonus Map Bot | Funktioniert | 90% | Klick Facebook:
Reg Page Edited Server Status + Extra Status
08/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
This is a new realease of the reg page created by Xsense Download XAMP apache friends - xampp for windows Reg Page Files (By Tazdingo And Xsense) : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! 1. Install XAMP 2. Go to the PHP folder of the xampplite (C:\xampplite\php) and search PHP.ini 3. In the PHP.ini search ;extension=php_mssql.dl and delete ";"
[Server Status] Server Status Programs From A Couple Servers.
11/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey i dont know in what section to post it so i hope that the mods will move it to the good section but i made this server status program i will make later more server status programs for other servers. PhoenixCo: Server Checker Qonquer Qonquer Server Checker Screenshot: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/aschwinh /sdfsdfsdf.jpg