Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Link download Shaiya Korea

Discussion on [Help]Link download Shaiya Korea within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 06/28/2014, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Have u tried with administrator privileges??

Right-click Updater.exe-->Run with Administrator privileges.

Or if it doesnt work try to make shortcut of game.exe.
After it right-click the shortcut u have made and choose Properties, and then in the Target write "start game" in the end without quotes.
Hope this helps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Warrock Korea Download Link!
06/02/2011 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo leute suche Download link für Warrock-Korea aus dem grund da ich jetzt ein Acc. habe bin auch seeehr dankbar dafür :handsdown:
is it possible ? [Shaiya Korea]
03/22/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
hey guys... i get the Korean Shaiya and i am trying to translate it to an English so i am just asking can i do that or did anyone did ? cuz there is alot of good things there :pimp: i check item.Sdata u can find the full 70 armor and alot alot of good things :D
WER MIR WR KOREA ACC UND DOWNLOAD LINK MACHT BEKOMMT AW50F CODE!
10/20/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
HI, wer mir einen Downloadlink für WR Korea und nen acc macht bekommt aw code! MFG head12344
Shaiya Korea Client Download/Mirror
02/27/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
I tried many times & serval hours to get an Shaiya korean Account (http://www.shaiya.com), but for some reasons it fails every time. I managed the KSSN verification and other stuff, have an working account on the puplisher page (http://www.nolto.com) but after trying to login on the Shaiya page, which is required to donwload the client, a Terms & Conditions page needs to be accepted.. but the result is some non-translateable glibberisch.. Just to show you, this is the result after accepting...