Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exile Got Their First Star!

Discussion on Exile Got Their First Star! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exile Got Their First Star!

Just wanted to throw this out there to all you guys - We had had our first Star PVP Rank happen today here on Shaiya Exile , and Im proud of him! LightyKiller , from Guild WMD , got his star during a big pvp battle over Dios. And for LK to get this on an EP4 server that's non- accelerated , with gear farmed and linked during the last 8 months , this speaks volumes.

Congratulations LightyKiller !

Shaiyaexile.com The Best EP4 Pserver there is - Lilprohacker made and Best Staff - In game - All The Time !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/15/2011, 03:24   #2

ok am a gona use language... i never post so what the hell?
Holy balzz... some u guys verry well know me... iv been in OS 5 years killing **** left and right and to me? this Exile private server is the pvp heaven. iv been donating tones of hard earn money in OS till i saturated and did like Bella and got in a cornor and dipressed about it... but i have been in Exile for a little over 1 month now... donated onlyh few dls and got maxed out in a sec and got 23k kills as of now... Have not felt this exited about Shaiya scence EP2. this all i got to say and Gratz to LightieKiller.
P.S.: yeah... he is a Batle Gard... with 1900 str. Yeah.,. a Fury... hell would freaze over if a Light would get the first star in private server,...
Old 05/15/2011, 03:39   #3

This is also my first post. I have known LK for a while and seen that star today. I am so thrilled to be a part of this private server with such great pvp. I look forward to seeing more Star ranks in the months ahead. The balance this server has makes a rank like this achievable by all. No great donation is required to make this possible. Gratz to LK ! I fought along his side for a few months then switched to light side .. the chicks are hotter!! Yes i was fighting against LK when he got the rank, but dont think it was me he ranked from (this time). Fury won that round, but lately us AOL have had our share of victories. Gratz again and gratz to all of Exile admins and staff for making such a great server.
Old 05/15/2011, 04:13   #4

Gratz!!!! to LK on rank it was a hell of a Dios battle...yet again...and Gratz!!! to Shaiya Exile for the Best server...in EVERY aspect..have played my share of servers ..but Exile by far is the BEST!!! [IMG] [/IMG]
Old 05/15/2011, 15:27   #5

Shaiya has the best pvp on any private server.

Gratz LightieKiller on your star rank hat was one hell of a Dios battle we put up to get that rank for u. so if u like a pivate server wiff great staff/player LPH one of hell of a ADMIN he has made Exile the best place for any1 who loves to play a real private server. he has made items such as GM LINK's Exile point coins aka EP coins and GM Enhances +3 when i play Exile i feel Play like im at home every1 here is friendly n helpfull, i got 46k kills on here and i been here since the server open and every since then i fall in love wiff everything LPH has done for this server to make it is what it is today <.< so Gratz LK again for your star Rank and all your hard work

PS. Time to get him his second Star :P

Old 05/19/2011, 19:32   #6

Gratz