Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Disconnect After About 20 Mins

Discussion on [HELP] Disconnect After About 20 Mins within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Disconnect After About 20 Mins

Hey guys,

New error :/ The client disconects after about 20 mins of been in game..weve tried quite a few fixes but nothing seems to be working. Anyone know why this is happening?
Old 05/12/2011, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
We had the same problem when we was missing the mobs/boss skills in the database. We also had the same problem when there were something wrong with the item mall.

Check that there were no user buying something from the marked right before it crashed, and check that there exist skills in the dbo.skill with skill level 100

Good luck
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why I get disconnect with agbot after 30 mins
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
I'm using Agbot and he is working well,but after 30-50mins I get disconnect always. I cant bot because this It's really annoying,what should I do to fix it ? Without bot I can be online for more than 14-16 hours but with the bot I get disconnect after a few min. Is problem with agbot or my internet or whet ever is it?
1 mins and 30 sec = 1M+ xp...Using SD
12/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
For lvl 50+ only pero pwede na rin sa 50 below pero im not sure kung 1M+ dn ang xp.... Punta lng kayo sa Ignis Mountain lvl 3 dapat may Queens Jewel at SD hack dn kau. Ang gagawin nyo lang ay i complete lng ang lahat ng stage dun.. tapos un na 1M+ xp na, pag meron kng GC club at meron kng eternal flame title 1.5M xp makukuha mo within 1 min and 30 sec... Sana makatulong i2 sa inyo
wft? 3 Mins für 5 Mb -.-
09/14/2009 - Main - 4 Replies
Download-Geschwindigkeit: 14.342 kbit/s (1.793 kByte/s) Upload-Geschwindigkeit: 1.033 kbit/s (129 kByte/s) Ich lade grad sXe (5Mb) runter und es dauert 3 Minuten
tool to disconnect every 10 or 15 mins
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
no tool to disconnect every 10 or 15 mins ? ... sv dont have that ... i want it to disconnect every 10 or 15 mins and reconnect .
Help with the 15 mins DC
07/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Sorry to post question here , but i am really clueless about this new game . the questions is why the game Disconnects by itself and says game Hack Detected and closes right away , even tho i don't use any hack in it :D