Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL]How to decompile data.saf

Discussion on [TUTORIAL]How to decompile data.saf within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [TUTORIAL]How to decompile data.saf

How to decompile data.saf

1.First download QuickBMS from this link:

2.Extract it.

3.When you extract it open the file called "quickbms.exe"

4.Choose the file called "shaiya.bms".

5.When you choose the file it will want another file. Select your "data.saf"

6.When you select "data.saf" it will want a directory to save the decompiled "data.saf"
Choose a directory

7.Then the extracting will begin.

In data.saf there are all cursors, images, models, sounds, interface of the game and other. I know it will not be very useful, but maybe tomorrow I will post how to compile the decompiled data.saf, so you will can play with all your editions. Good bye!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2010, 18:38   #2

nice!!!ty for sharing
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2012, 09:38   #3

Put another Link Download
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2012, 10:32   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
That is not going to happen....if you see under the thread starter's profile, there has been no activity on the account since 09-07-2011, as well thread was created on 09-12-2010.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
data.saf, decompile, tutorial