Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata

Discussion on [REQ] can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata

can a ep4 game.exe load ep5 skill.sdata?bcz i have a hacker,but it only works on ep4 game.exe,when OS upgrade to ep5,the old ep4 game.exe cant read the skill.sdata by correct.....is that possible to make a skill.sdata with lv4+ skill and new skill works on ep4.game.exe,if yes can help me?
Old 08/31/2010, 19:22   #2

game.exe as if in the client or the server?
Old 09/02/2010, 17:57   #3

client
Old 09/02/2010, 17:58   #4

Yes but you will need the decrypted data loaded into the data files, or else it wont work.
Old 09/03/2010, 09:44   #5

no..it doesnt work,seems ep5 skill.sdata and ep4 game.exe not match,nvm ill give up
Old 09/09/2010, 02:43   #6

u can use 5.1 in 5.2 im using it but no 4 on 5
Old 09/09/2010, 14:53   #7

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
for skills the ep. needs to be the same in client and server i think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!
Editing Game.exe to allow decrpyted Cash.Sdata only??
06/25/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Is it possible to edit the Game.exe to only allow decrypted cash.sdata? I know there are other game.exe out there that allow them all, but for some reason if I use all of the decrypted files my auction house will not work and some of the newer items I can not see.
request Item and skill.Sdata editor guide
03/29/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hey all, Anybody know how edit the item.Sdata and skill.Sdata?
Game Won't Load
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I have WinHex and have been trying to use some speed hacks and wall hacks. I have read the threads in the Exploits section and did exactly what it says to do. But when I run the game, it will not load the map. After I select my character and server and then click connect, it goes back to the login screen. I will admit that I am brand new to WinHex, but I tried to follow the directions exactly as they were posted. Can anybody explain why or help me out? PS. My mouse turns into a...
Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all