Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Invasion - Invader

Discussion on Shaiya Invasion - Invader within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,274
Shaiya Invasion - Invader

---
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2015, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Thank you for pointing out at the vulnerabilities I was too busy to patch. I truly appreciate this. It would've been nicer as a reminder in a private message, but this works too I guess.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2015, 18:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Thank you for pointing out at the vulnerabilities I was too busy to patch. I truly appreciate this. It would've been nicer as a reminder in a private message, but this works too I guess.
You're welcome, I look forward in seeing what you miss next time.
Old 08/24/2015, 18:59   #4

Nothing, you can be sure of that.

I'm guessing you're doing what I did to Shaiya Tactics, only of course less efficient. What I did to Shaiya Tactics happened because of their admin's way of treating people. I am pretty sure I treat everyone fairly, and you're only trying to be annoying.

Are you trying to get yourself some reputation here ? You're a long way from that. I don't quite understand what the problem is, given that I know JuuF as a good guy, but it seems like most people in that group (except him and maybe shen1l, I said maybe because unfortunately I don't know him at all) suddenly grew too many pairs of ***** all at once.

I'm generally a calm person, but I have to admit that what you did really got to me. I am not gonna go offensive, and I apologize if I seem aggressive in this post, but I believed you were better than that.

Of course, you had every right to do that, so what I said above is only my personal opinion.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/24/2015, 19:02   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
You were really creative with your thread though. "Shaiya Invasion - Invaded" , I truly like it. Such a creative person, such a creative brain. Really, great title.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2015, 19:04   #6

Quote:
Nothing, you can be sure of that.

I'm guessing you're doing what I did to Shaiya Tactics, only of course less efficient. What I did to Shaiya Tactics happened because of their admin's way of treating people. I am pretty sure I treat everyone fairly, and you're only trying to be annoying.

Are you trying to get yourself some reputation here ? You're a long way from that. I don't quite understand what the problem is, given that I know JuuF as a good guy, but it seems like most people in that group (except him and maybe shen1l, I said maybe because unfortunately I don't know him at all) suddenly grew too many pairs of ***** all at once.

I'm generally a calm person, but I have to admit that what you did really got to me. I am not gonna go offensive, and I apologize if I seem aggressive in this post, but I believed you were better than that.

Of course, you had every right to do that, so what I said above is only my personal opinion.
Nothing personal, you can be sure of that. A friend asked me to create something that'd let him multi client, so I got bored today and figured I'd give it a shot, I really don't understand why you're so defensive.

It's a common practice of mine to help people improve by pointing out how to exploit the things they missed. If I really wanted to harm you in any way then it would be foolish to release this publicly, where I'd know you would see it.
Old 08/25/2015, 00:20   #7

I'm all for "necessary evils" to help promote security improvements but this does seem a bit personal, publicly releasing this and offering to help bypass HWID bans too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2015, 01:22   #8

It was just patched. A lucky coincidence made it so real life and some other server issues came up, and I couldn't patch it until now. I didn't try too hard, and there is more to come, but I believe this will do for now.

And the part where you say you don't get why I'm so defensive. You really don't understand why I get so defensive over you releasing a program that bypasses the updater ? Others would say me not being so defensive would be weird.

I'd say this thread should be closed, but I guess you'll try to find your way in tomorrow. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2015, 10:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
I'm all for "necessary evils" to help promote security improvements but this does seem a bit personal, publicly releasing this and offering to help bypass HWID bans too.
You're right, offering ban bypasses was taking it too far.

Quote:
It was just patched. A lucky coincidence made it so real life and some other server issues came up, and I couldn't patch it until now. I didn't try too hard, and there is more to come, but I believe this will do for now.

And the part where you say you don't get why I'm so defensive. You really don't understand why I get so defensive over you releasing a program that bypasses the updater ? Others would say me not being so defensive would be weird.

I'd say this thread should be closed, but I guess you'll try to find your way in tomorrow. Good luck.
You're correct, lucky me had a free class today that allowed me to take a quick look and fix it up. I'll be nice and won't release it publicly this time.

Old 08/25/2015, 13:14   #10

Quote:
Y U NO LUV MI ANYMORE?
Old 08/25/2015, 15:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM.Triest View Post
Y U NO LUV MI ANYMORE?
Of course I love you, Triest, how could I not ?

Regarding the Invader. Good job, again. The stress I'm facing lately made me forget one of my own rules, which is Never underestimate anyone. The truth is, anything that is client-sided can be cracked, it's only a matter of time. Good job on this one. I don't approve of the arrogance and aggression you delivered this with, it could've been done in more honorable ways, but great work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2015, 16:22   #12

good job...thx
Old 08/28/2015, 06:39   #13

I need Tools Automatic Skill cuts for my sever pls help
Old 08/28/2015, 22:03   #14

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
ITs funny how Pserver owner react to stuff like this lol :O