Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Changing the 'level' of Lapis

Discussion on [Guide] Changing the 'level' of Lapis within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
[Guide] Changing the 'level' of Lapis

Welcome to my guide.

In the next few parts I will show you how to change the "min. level"
of lapis. If you do it correctly you should be able to link lapis lv 7+ into low-level gear.

What you need:
  • the client of the server
1) Open the data file tool, click File > Open and then choose your client's data.sah.

2)
Then, extract your Item.SData from your client.
(you will find it in the folder Item/Item.SData)

3)
Open the Item.Sdata with shStudio and go to Lapis.

4) Select the Lapis you want to change (mine is Craft lv7) and change the min. level to 0

5) Save it, and then go back to LPH's tool and simply Import our new Item.SData.

When you followd my steps correctly you should now be able to link a Lapis lv7 into lower-level gear and use them for the 1-15 or 20-30 pvp zones.

You can also use that way to make a non-tradeable item tradeable.

Note: This only works on some pservers (btw i think there is a way to fix this).
Note2: I know this is also a guide vor developers, but I posted it into the Hacks, Cheats and Exploits section because you can play around with your client and link those Lapis in your 1-15 gear for example.

Have Fun.
Thanks
48 Users
Old 02/22/2012, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

This is easy to Prevent for all Server Developer's, make the Changes in your Actual Database, and in the client. (When Creating a Lapis [as a Example] Create it in the Database and change the level requirement to w/e level you want it to be, and then in the client. If not, this cheat WILL ruin your gameplay. As this Cheat (like G Posted) will allow anyone to change let's say a lapis that gives +75 to all stats that is suposed for lv70+ Items to be linked into a lower level toon like 15 or 30).

Hope this Help's those with these Issues in their server.

Thanks,

Mirror.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/15/2012, 13:33   #3

hola buenas soy nuevo en esto y me gustaria saver si hay algun programilla para enlasar cualquier lapis en shaiya latino
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2012, 23:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuann View Post
hola buenas soy nuevo en esto y me gustaria saver si hay algun programilla para enlasar cualquier lapis en shaiya latino
Hola mate, well.. I don't understand a single word spanish.
Please deliver atleast an english translation of your post.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/18/2012, 23:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
Hola mate, well.. I don't understand a single word spanish.
Please deliver atleast an english translation of your post.
hi good am new at this and I would like to know if there is a little program for any enlasar Latin lapis in Shaiya

Google Translate ftw.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2012, 00:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
hi good am new at this and I would like to know if there is a little program for any enlasar Latin lapis in Shaiya

Google Translate ftw.
Fail by Google Translate.

It actually says "Hi I'm new in this, and I would like to know if there is any program to link any lapis in Latin Shaiya"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2012, 00:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror. View Post
Fail by Google Translate.

It actually says "Hi I'm new in this, and I would like to know if there is any program to link any lapis in Latin Shaiya"
Which is the same thing basically as what google translate did.

And no thers no program.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2012, 02:37   #8

when i open the updater.exe after this, stands after the login-in screen: "charakter load error!!!"

Pls Help me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2012, 20:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
when i open the updater.exe after this, stands after the login-in screen: "charakter load error!!!"

Pls Help me
make sure your item.sdata is encrpyted, there is an encrypt option on the data file tool. Import the encrypted one back into your client and try again please.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2012, 21:17   #10

Thanks It´s working yet *-*

Mfg Kosic

Ps: sorry for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2012, 20:34   #11

Seems like unfortunately it can be fixed. I hoped for 1-15 and 20-30 dissapearing from the face of shaiya pservers for once so atleast 1 normal server can focus its PvP in 31-60 instead spreading the players between 3 zones
Old 03/22/2012, 23:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheffo View Post
Seems like unfortunately it can be fixed. I hoped for 1-15 and 20-30 dissapearing from the face of shaiya pservers for once so atleast 1 normal server can focus its PvP in 31-60 instead spreading the players between 3 zones
well, if they fix it on their databases (serverside) it might be fixed.
But if you just download a new patch they created.. there could be a new item.sdata in it, that means you need to insert your personally edited one once again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 15:27   #13

Hi, It give me same error of Kosic, I used encrypt option on Shaiya Data file tool on Item.Sdata, but when I try to log in, it says "error character loading" the same :S, and when I control if item.Sdata is encrypted, it results decrypted. Every time I encrypt it with Shaiya Data file Tool, it results decrypted.

Sorry for bad english
Old 03/28/2012, 19:07   #14

I noticed that on the servers this does work, that it only works for changing the level of lapis. Say level 7 abs set at level 41, I can change to level 1. But if I try to change it from 100 absorption to anything other, I get errors of all types. The same goes for accessories stats, or lapis slots. funny tho, I can change the number of slots for low level armor, link more lapis but when I use that armor parts of my character go invisible...Dead give away! I personally love this tool for servers where GM rerolls are part of donation packages I can't just let any Nub with a credit card walk all over me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2012, 13:26   #15

Quote:
Hi, It give me same error of Kosic, I used encrypt option on Shaiya Data file tool on Item.Sdata, but when I try to log in, it says "error character loading" the same :S, and when I control if item.Sdata is encrypted, it results decrypted. Every time I encrypt it with Shaiya Data file Tool, it results decrypted.

Sorry for bad english
1. Nachdem du auf den Extract-Button geklickt hast kommt ne Meldung wo du "yes" oder "no" anklicken kannst und da klickst du bitte "no" an.

2. Wenn du die Item.SData wieder einfügen willst musst du auf Import klicken und dann kommt wieder ne Meldung wo du "yes" oder "no" anklicken kannst und diesmal klickst du bitte "yes" an.

Dann sollte die Error meldung nicht mehr kommen

PS: Wichtig ist auch dass du die Game.exe öffnest und nicht die Updater.exe !!

Mfg, Kosic
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
guide, lapis, private, shaiya