Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Payment issues

Discussion on Payment issues within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Payment issues

I've had a brazilian payment boat on Mega america for months, but since this morning all my payment methodes disappeared. Only BoaCompa and Bigpoint gifcards(never seen a single website selling them) I already asked support and they told me if the payment methode I was searching for wasn't showing up it would simply not be available.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ^^ WTB EOC and 07 OLD SCHOOL gold with instant payment! Many payment methods added.^^
10/09/2014 - Runescape Trading - 14 Replies
I'm buying Runescape 03 and 2007 old school RS gold. Any amount would be okay. Please contact me by skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price) :rtfm:
[Buying] Ambush buys it all! Guild Wars 2 Gold, instant payment,secure& high payment
07/19/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I am buying your gold on the EU servers! Payment is done after recieving gold. I am looking to buy larger sums of Gold, about 400G - 2k Gold only. Your advantages? -I am paying high as of 0,06 Euro / Gold ( will always be updated to stay highhest bidder on the market ) -direct contact -different payment methods -payment made instantly after delivery
[Buying] Elomsn´s GW2 Gold Purchase Guild Wars 2 Fast Payment & Secure & High Payment
06/29/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
bitte löschen
^^ WTB ESO gold (previously) with instant payment! Many payment methods added.^^
03/18/2014 - Trading - 5 Replies
I was plan to buy Elder Scrolls Online gold when it release. This is a previous post. Just keep contact with me on the skype if you were plan to farm ESO gold. Feel free to talk about this with me on skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price)
[Buying] WTB all the servers GW2 gold with instant payment! Many payment methods added.
03/18/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
I'm buying all the servers GW2 gold. Any amount would be okay. Please contact me by skype: kenykeny296 I'll be online 24/7 hours. Payment methods: Paypal/Skrill/Webmoney/Western Union/MoneyGram/Liberty/Bitcoin(need discuss price)