Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A last thread - with a final message

Discussion on A last thread - with a final message within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb A last thread - with a final message

Believe me, I could have written a whole Encyklopedia about this, but I am too tired, to upset - I just wanna get back to my normlal life! Now listen carefully, because this is the last you will ever hear from me;

Just stop this piece of **** game and life your life guys - it's limited, so it wont last forever.

I havent played for weeks, and I will never return. Only the feeling of getting enough sleep is far beyond everything. Its so important that most people forget it. When stopping SF I also feel my routines, and mood, returning. I have heard a lot of people telling it, and I always doubted it, but now I know.

Its like drugs - you get addicted, and you cant manage to stop because you are manipulated.

Go to the gym instead, play with your friends, eat cake, spend time with your family, watch a movie with your girlfriend. Live your life, and stop paying this piece of **** company. Im a 110% serious - you wont regret, mark my words.

Last but not least guys, good bye. I hope you the best, because you're all great! After all, I am finally outta this prison. Good bye
Thanks
18 Users
Old 03/10/2015, 23:33   #2

I have to agree with you! I wish you all the best and good luck in your real life Sondrito
Old 03/10/2015, 23:55   #3

Can't I have a social life with an addiction to SF? I mean I actually have it and it works great Im doing all the stuff u stated above and it's okay.. I mean the game costs alot of time + money but **** it :P GL in RL.
Old 03/11/2015, 01:01   #4

The alternative being, grow up and learn how to manage your time. Plenty of people are capable of playing the game and being a functional member of society. If this game is controlling you to the point that you have to force yourself to quit, you need more help than simply quitting the game. You seem to be a nice guy Sondrito, but these "farewell I'm leaving forever" type posts are pretty pathetic. I hope you can get your life together and stay away from the game, if it is really that bad.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/11/2015, 01:03   #5

elite*gold: 307
This just sounds like you are very mad cuz something bad happend with the game or the company to u
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2015, 06:53   #6

Veru Good Idea Bro'
Old 03/11/2015, 07:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
The alternative being, grow up and learn how to manage your time. Plenty of people are capable of playing the game and being a functional member of society. If this game is controlling you to the point that you have to force yourself to quit, you need more help than simply quitting the game. You seem to be a nice guy Sondrito, but these "farewell I'm leaving forever" type posts are pretty pathetic. I hope you can get your life together and stay away from the game, if it is really that bad.
I am studying, and the game is interrupting everything. I cant even believe that I stayed in front of the computer many hours a time to shoot event.

Its hard to explain - its a freeing feeling thats better than anything else. You need to quit completely to understand
Old 03/11/2015, 11:57   #8

GOOD LUCK M8. You should still learn some time management skills. I only play a lot of time some weekends, but now that I am banned, I let the bot play for me. Have a nice life m8.

You should also stay away from drugs. You seem to have addictive personality.
Old 03/11/2015, 13:33   #9

I think somebody just got banned
Old 03/11/2015, 17:50   #10

elite*gold: 328
And?? If BP banned him what is the problem? He's life is happy and whats the problem? The problem is that somebody again start attacking, because smbdy is envious envious because he/she can't feel this im also playing but only 10 hrs/week and im free because you cant buy anything with your "pearls" in the life, you can't live more with your hitpoints, carpenter or vodoopriests so, everybody will feel this dont worry, but you need to grow up for this of course you can't need to stop the game, just play less than you played
Old 03/11/2015, 23:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
And?? If BP banned him what is the problem? He's life is happy and whats the problem? The problem is that somebody again start attacking, because smbdy is envious envious because he/she can't feel this im also playing but only 10 hrs/week and im free because you cant buy anything with your "pearls" in the life, you can't live more with your hitpoints, carpenter or vodoopriests so, everybody will feel this dont worry, but you need to grow up for this of course you can't need to stop the game, just play less than you played
U mad bro?
Old 03/12/2015, 00:45   #12

What happend with your boat? Did u sell it or did it get banned?
Old 03/12/2015, 09:52   #13

I only play this stupid game because i do play fair.. and my boat isn't banned.. but if it was good bye SF.

- Talents 65/65
- Castle all 6/6
- 30 mill elite
- top 15

And still i play maybe 10 hour a week if it isn't less.. first i wanted to be 1 of the best players of my server well i am now.. i did my best i ruined my school my work for it now i stopped playing i'm in a better mood, i'm picking up my life again.

I recommend stop play this stupid P2W game already lost 13k not talking about 13k pearls nope buddy's €13.500 << 13k.. and now what i've a good boat well im proud i've spended almoost 14k fore a fking game?

Good bye sondrito
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2015, 17:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraoz85 View Post
What happend with your boat? Did u sell it or did it get banned?
He got banned.
Old 03/12/2015, 18:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1ssss View Post
He got banned.
No, I didnt?