Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winter Thaw event-Jörmungander bug

Discussion on Winter Thaw event-Jörmungander bug within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Winter Thaw event-Jörmungander bug

Hello everyone. First sorry my bad english. If you need more profit from Jörmungander, check out my video.

WORKS 100%
YOU CAN GET CRYSTAL 2X TIME.

I HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/16/2015, 17:43   #2

oh man ur doing it so wrong.
Old 01/16/2015, 17:48   #3

Tell me why?
Old 01/16/2015, 17:50   #4

well thx for sharing but! 2 hours i was shooting Jorm with my guild m8 " we both full ships,high lvls" and after it sank he got 274 crystals and i 259 :S
btw: we didnt stop in the last 100k..we shooted it non stop till it got sank..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2015, 17:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawclawclaw View Post
well thx for sharing but! 2 hours i was shooting Jorm with my guild m8 " we both full ships,high lvls" and after it sank he got 274 crystals and i 259 :S
btw: we didnt stop in the last 100k..we shooted it non stop till it got sank..
Thank you and well done i try just with 2 ship, but now i try to shoot with 3-4 ship and i see Thank you for your ask
Old 01/16/2015, 18:35   #6

elite*gold: 50
thanks to fix
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2015, 19:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andreaaa. View Post
thanks to fix
You thanked for the fix, but not for the bug, so what are you doing on this forum? LEAVE ****!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2015, 21:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andreaaa. View Post
thanks to fix
Se sei italiano e capisci sei un testa di minchiaaa
Old 01/16/2015, 21:54   #9

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ket4mina View Post
Se sei italiano e capisci sei un testa di minchiaaa
Ma stai zitto va bla bla bla bla
Old 01/17/2015, 03:06   #10

elite*gold: 110
Idiot!
Old 01/17/2015, 07:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
You thanked for the fix, but not for the bug, so what are you doing on this forum? LEAVE ****!
Jon,do not rush to judge,how can you tell that she did not new the bug from someone else,someone that did not make it public?From what i now,she new the bug before got public here,i now it to,that is the reason i did not thanks,and i think that is her reason too.I give thanks for a tool,a boot,and useful information that are not sensitive if public.But some bugs need to stay not public,if we want them to last longer!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2015, 12:30   #12

Incorred. Bp know in max 2 days de bug from the "good" players they only need time to fix it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2015, 16:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofpit View Post
Incorred. Bp know in max 2 days de bug from the "good" players they only need time to fix it
Exactly. They're going to notice when 3/4 of the server is making more crystals than they should be. BP isn't stupid. When they put out a new event, they calculate how much the players will profit. They have to, because it effects their earnings. They don't just put out an event and look to see later how many pearls we're making. When they start seeing people making 3 to 4 times what the formula says we should be making, they investigate and patch it.

The idea that they put out an event, and then come here to find out if there are bugs is stupid. Not that it has never happened, but a fix this quick(hours after it was posted here) was already being worked on. We know that because we all know how TERRIBLE these developers are. It takes them days to fix simple things. Complex things never get fixed (unless it is costing BP, and good for players). Then they simply change the game since they're not capable of actually fixing anything complex like the MHH event items.
Old 01/18/2015, 22:38   #14

Von Jörmungander erhältst Du Kristalle oder mit etwas Glück das Bjorgold-Pet! Wenn Du das Pet bereits hast, erhältst Du stattdessen Kristalle als Belohnung. Von Sleipnir erhältst Du eine Anzahl von Perlen, je nachdem, wie viel Schaden Du dem NPC zugefügt hast.

read the FAQ idiots
Old 01/19/2015, 19:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofpit View Post
This,if those "good" players find before "bad" players find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
Exactly. They're going to notice when 3/4 of the server is making more crystals than they should be. BP isn't stupid. When they put out a new event, they calculate how much the players will profit. They have to, because it effects their earnings. They don't just put out an event and look to see later how many pearls we're making. When they start seeing people making 3 to 4 times what the formula says we should be making, they investigate and patch it.

The idea that they put out an event, and then come here to find out if there are bugs is stupid. Not that it has never happened, but a fix this quick(hours after it was posted here) was already being worked on. We know that because we all know how TERRIBLE these developers are. It takes them days to fix simple things. Complex things never get fixed (unless it is costing BP, and good for players). Then they simply change the game since they're not capable of actually fixing anything complex like the MHH event items.
If you do not have a proof of that,i realy doubt about this.I just ask you one thing:why they do not see, like you say,and the bm bug,and when player get itmes that usualy are not on market,and so on?And why they need to run script to find those things,if they are seening everething?
They do not see,because that whould mean that they should run a program(script) non-stop to check their data base,with i imagine that will make the game work verry slow,like is happening right now at this event,where they anounce that they run a script to find players that exploit amunition and bm bug!
In my opinion,this bug was easy to solve!
This is just what i think,i do not have a proof for that.