Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING GUYS !!!!

Discussion on WARNING GUYS !!!! within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2014, 13:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
So did you return the money or not?
"Any reputation, is a bad reputation"
How could i return something i didn't take?
This is really my last post here in this topic, have fun, throw mud at me how much you want...i won't bother myself again with some people's bullshits.
Proved lots of times that i'm always right, and proved that you're just bullshiting around, no need to do it again.
Old 11/29/2014, 13:50   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
"Any reputation, is a bad reputation"
How could i return something i didn't take?
This is really my last post here in this topic, have fun, throw mud at me how much you want...i won't bother myself again with some people's bullshits.
Proved lots of times that i'm always right, and proved that you're just bullshiting around, no need to do it again.

you *********** !!!!!!

dont worry my cousin make scren shoots before you block hi, we have your paypal account and with what i can prove, and i will share when my cousin at home...

i really dont care what you do.. only dont understand why....
why good if somebody good person, human. work all day all time, and you **** him ....
i will never understand this question...

be happy with the 250 euro .
spend for your family in christmas...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2014, 14:14   #18

keep trusting those fools , they make bots and give the connection tokens to bigpoint so you all got banned , lmao
Old 11/29/2014, 15:13   #19

Guessing he needed money for the MHH.
Old 11/29/2014, 16:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan32 View Post
you *********** !!!!!!

dont worry my cousin make scren shoots before you block hi, we have your paypal account and with what i can prove, and i will share when my cousin at home...

i really dont care what you do.. only dont understand why....
why good if somebody good person, human. work all day all time, and you **** him ....
i will never understand this question...

be happy with the 250 euro .
spend for your family in christmas...

PFFFFF
AND YOU DONT STOP.. YOU STILL POST...
Just you removed your photos. i cant belive really.. guys becareful!
First all, this photo^^^ is fake, because at that hour im at work, this was your #1 mistake.
Secondly, i deleted my avatar because i used to have fun on facebook with people from seafight, epvp and so on, because so far i've only dealt with normal people, not ******* harassers like you.
Thirdly, you've faked that paypal photo, when i'll have time, i'll fake one too, but just to clear things out a bit:

And also, wait a second, on 26th of november i had 110 voodoo's and on 29th i had 160?...interesting thing...tell me more
Old 11/29/2014, 17:29   #21

Quote:
First all, this photo^^^ is fake, because at that hour im at work, this was your #1 mistake.
Secondly, i deleted my avatar because i used to have fun on facebook with people from seafight, epvp and so on, because so far i've only dealt with normal people, not ******* harassers like you.
Thirdly, you've faked that paypal photo, when i'll have time, i'll fake one too, but just to clear things out a bit:

And also, wait a second, on 26th of november i had 110 voodoo's and on 29th i had 160?...interesting thing...tell me more
yes of course. lie more....

you post it so YOU LIFE TO YOUR SELF.

CHECK THE VIDEO. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LIE YOU POST?????

there is the video...
read ALL your post before you lie again !

" fake post " pfff

you lie everywhere...
Old 11/29/2014, 17:45   #22

So wait...another post? this one from 27th of november?hmm...i must have been posting hard around there... )
so basically, on 26th i had 110 voodoo cannons, on 27th i had 160, and on 29th i had again 160...but you posted a photo here with "my" post from 29th...u missed the one from 27th?
And i removed my photo on 29th last night, why on 27th i didn't have a photo on facebook?
And i just checked my timeline on facebook, doesn't look at all with what u captured on the video...
Nice work with the cover though...but u again messed up with the hour i only arrive at home at 3:00 every night from work...nice editing though....
Have fun, this is my last post here.
#Question, can some admin close this bullshit please? It's only damaging my image as a member of this community without having any solid proofs or reasons,he's just randomly raging.
Old 11/29/2014, 17:48   #23

so the only way to find out who lies... give us your paypal accounts we just check ur transactions)).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2014, 17:48   #24

Quote:
So wait...another post? this one from 27th of november?hmm...i must have been posting hard around there... )
so basically, on 26th i had 110 voodoo cannons, on 27th i had 160, and on 29th i had again 160...but you posted a photo here with "my" post from 29th...u missed the one from 27th?
And i removed my photo on 29th last night, why on 27th i didn't have a photo on facebook?
And i just checked my timeline on facebook, doesn't look at all with what u captured on the video...
Nice work with the cover though...but u again messed up with the hour i only arrive at home at 3:00 every night from work...nice editing though....
Have fun, this is my last post here.
#Question, can some admin close this bullshit please? It's only damaging my image as a member of this community without having any solid proofs or reasons,he's just randomly raging.
omg .. scroll down sherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_ru1 View Post
so the only way to find out who lies... give us your paypal accounts we just check ur transactions)).
is my cousin account. but he agree, you can check with team viwer !
Old 11/29/2014, 17:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_ru1 View Post
Yea sure, why not? I mean, why would i worry about the fact that i'm having 3 credit cards and 1 bank account added to my paypal or the fact that i have 300 pounds and 100 dollars in the paypal...no reason to worry, right?..
Got nothing to prove, i exposed all of his lies so far, and this is really my last post here. Have fun throwing mud, kids.
Old 11/29/2014, 17:56   #26

Quote:
Yea sure, why not? I mean, why would i worry about the fact that i'm having 3 credit cards and 1 bank account added to my paypal or the fact that i have 300 pounds and 100 dollars in the paypal...no reason to worry, right?..
Got nothing to prove, i exposed all of his lies so far, and this is really my last post here. Have fun throwing mud, kids.
dont go away man. this was really good idea. we show the paypals. im sure paypal show you received moeny from who !
Old 11/29/2014, 20:47   #27

Question

Quote:

In the photo u posted with your transactions from 3 January and 29 November (today) u had 0.05 EUR in your balance. Now u say you have 300 pounds and 100 dollars Who is full of **** now, mate? I am sure you are

your print :

PS: When u lie so much, u forget the lies u said
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/29/2014, 21:35   #28

thank you guys !
Old 11/29/2014, 22:40   #29

Quote:
Why would Milan fabricate this story? Do you think he's targeting you just to ruin your reputation? It's pretty obvious you aren't being honest.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/30/2014, 13:37   #30

If you would use paypal often then you would know you can have several currencies active on your account.
The fact that it shows only the euros is because that's the main currency selected for my account.Grow up.
As about why would milan fabricate this? Well, i ****** up ARMI's whole long term scam, so ofcourse he hates me, i made him lose lots of money because of that...so that would be one of the reasons....
Closed Thread