Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

podcast 6

Discussion on podcast 6 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
podcast 6

Hi,

Can someone maybe translate bit what they say in podcast6 ? xd I heard from someone the island will disappear
Old 06/14/2014, 14:02   #2

Go to Podcast and select the language of translate ...
Old 06/14/2014, 19:12   #3

Question video pod cast

translate to this BLA BLA BLA graphics BLA BLA BLA more MONEY BLA BLA BLA more broken **** you wont like

thats about the just of the video pod cast
Old 06/14/2014, 21:05   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS~ View Post
translate to this BLA BLA BLA graphics BLA BLA BLA more MONEY BLA BLA BLA more broken **** you wont like

thats about the just of the video pod cast
Obviously u didn't read/listen anything of it? They are about to make the game more fun for those who are level 15 and higher, adding all the homepage's into one island so you don't actually need the homepage alot, the gem's are those like: Bonusmap HP/Damage, Queen/King legacy and your design bonusses, the only thing you MAYBE need to pay for is the FUSING of those bonusses so you can put a fused set of gem's on the design you like!

Also the sunmap will be less interesting when they're done end summer, because then there will be more map's like the sunmap for higher level either, which will be easier to play and will also give more profit..

If people would listen to what they're saying, you would've got this when watching the podcast, I know the normal thoughts about Bigpoint were "They just want more money", believe me.. this new investing company which bought Bigpoint now, will make profit of letting us make profit, when we can get alot of pearl's, we are buying those payment bullet's way faster then when we aren't making any profit on that event.

So please, or change ur mindstate about Bigpoint and atleast listen, or go away from this kinda topics, because you're not adding any relevant information at all.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/14/2014, 21:13   #5

looks like they are talking about regular islands in maps not the guild islands, and I feel they laughing at the players that spend like crazy in the game who make them happy at the end of podcast
Old 06/14/2014, 21:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafighter20 View Post
looks like they are talking about regular islands in maps not the guild islands, and I feel they laughing at the players that spend like crazy in the game who make them happy at the end of podcast
Yeah right.. or they might be proud they accomplished something what they never had before? happy customer's? the non-paying player's are the one's to laugh at.
Old 06/15/2014, 06:02   #7

I notice that they are investing more in the players profit for they profit(We can also check that in other games from bigpoint[darkorbit, piratestorm]) but I dont know if there is some invester that buy bigpoint, but hope that that is true.

PS.I dont understand the language of the podcast :P
Old 06/15/2014, 12:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaManCDF View Post
I notice that they are investing more in the players profit for they profit(We can also check that in other games from bigpoint[darkorbit, piratestorm]) but I dont know if there is some invester that buy bigpoint, but hope that that is true.

PS.I dont understand the language of the podcast :P
I can speak greek hungary german english italian and a bit spanish lol, but it's commonly known they got another investment company owning Bigpoint, see Bigpoint S.à.r.l. and Co, SCS
EBBC D
6 D route de Trèves
L-2633 Senningerberg

Also:

Bigpoint S.à.r.l.
Jochen Siegert
Traderegister: R.C.S. Luxemburg
Registernummer: B 167809
Ust-IdNr: LU 26337827

The above is changed on 12-11-2013 because before Jochen it was some weirdo from afghan..

And you can't say the past event's weren't good for our ship's, even worse it made some of us outragious strong.. so be a lil bit optimistic about the next **** which is coming..
Old 06/15/2014, 13:32   #9

yeeeeeeees
they change the sun map soon
there will be FOR EXAMPLE a ep limit that u cant after a limited ep not more go there
hahahahaha love you bp, down with the little baby shipps i want crush them hard
when i see they cant go to that kid map anymore
Old 06/15/2014, 16:08   #10

Si , li mortacci loro ...

Good news !!!
Old 06/15/2014, 17:28   #11

While some of the updates sound good..

the 'fuse' is obviously going to cost an arm and a leg..

and oh.. those new upgraded decks that came out a few weeks ago? about them..

Lets all buy them!
Update- we hit the same as before!!

Isn't it just a bit weird, they happen to know of this bug for months? but they decide to release more expensive upgrades that are for damage.. when damage is bugged?

hmm...
Old 06/15/2014, 17:42   #12

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicezz View Post
While some of the updates sound good..

the 'fuse' is obviously going to cost an arm and a leg..

and oh.. those new upgraded decks that came out a few weeks ago? about them..

Lets all buy them!
Update- we hit the same as before!!

Isn't it just a bit weird, they happen to know of this bug for months? but they decide to release more expensive upgrades that are for damage.. when damage is bugged?

hmm...
you know the answer this is bigpoint's policy
you play their game, you eat the **** the make or stop the game