Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banning because shipwreck bot

Discussion on Banning because shipwreck bot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/05/2014, 15:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by max194 View Post
Putting more exclamation marks doens't make your statement correct...
Scar isn't safe, especially if you are using the custom client it isn't.

Just take it as a warning, don't say you haven't been warned after being banned.
What's unsafe about the custom client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Carroll View Post
It's a warning, they can and will block you when a BA/SM/TL/GTL is following you, and "found" suspicious activity, you don't have to believe it till u got your well earned red line with a date!
so useless.. why do people se a bot and if they get banned cry because they have a ban, I thought that risk was commonly known

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
jajajaja idiots.... on es1 banned like 15 accs 3 months.
Im not saying to not use the bot, im saying to use with caution.
And i not play on the same server that you,, noob.

Stop fucking this forum, im free to post information. And im not here to joke.

Psssss

Are you smoked?
If your friends and you got banned they're stupid because of "over-using" the bot, as long as you use the bot a few hours a day the chance they will ban you is something very close to 0%.

since this thread is spam
#closerequest and a report for you offensive language
Old 04/05/2014, 15:19   #17

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
This thread is now becoming a spam and insult thread.
There is always a chance of being banned, as it is against the rules.

Quote:
1.2.9 The use of Games and Services is only authorized via Internet browsers or special tools made available and expressly permitted by Bigpoint (ban on unauthorized scripts). In other words: The use of programs which cause excessive server load are strictly forbidden. The application of software to systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions such as bots, macros, etc. or to reproduce or evaluate games, game components or content provided on the Portal is prohibited.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread