Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Custom client

Discussion on About Custom client within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Custom client

Hello,

I'm using scar script bot with custom client, the new desings are not supported so can anyone update it?

Thx.
Old 03/26/2014, 23:26   #2

With minimum 3 seafight admins on this forum, and those admins are "trusted members", i dont know if anyone will bring updates, bugs etc.
Old 03/27/2014, 08:39   #3

So we will learn how to update it by ourself :S
Old 03/27/2014, 12:00   #4

yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends client, how to I make the client connect to a custom server?
03/02/2014 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
So I have a fully functional server for League of Legends, but I have no idea how to hook the client to the server. Does anyone know how to make it connect to a custom server? I am fully aware that you have to edit some dll files or something for it to connect, but could anyone show me? If anybody knows how to? Thanks
League of Legends client, how to I make the client connect to a custom server?
02/14/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Does anyone around here know how to make LoL connect to an unoffical server? Like, for login, playing and such? Server stuff can be found here; https://github.com/Intline9/HeroWars I take no credit for anything, but I really need help with this!
[WIP] Custom Client - GW2 [C++]
10/06/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 3 Replies
Alright guys so after exclusive research on Guild Wars 2 I was able to do a few things. It takes quite some work to make a custom client but I will keep you updated on it. For now I will give you a little short description on it. What is a custom Client? A custom client is basically something somewhat like a bot. On average members would be able to run about 3-4 Guild Wars 2 accounts on their computer due to the high resources needed to play the game. With created a custom client I...
Beta-Max Online ~ 120 CAP ~ D13 ~ Custom Events ~ Custom Quests ~ Custom Areas
03/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Fantastic Server. If reliablility is what you want then Beta-Max is for you. Unique PVP Battles - Pets - Items - Quests - Jobs - Wonga and so much more Server Details: Level Cap: 120 Skill Cap: 120 Chinese Mastery Cap: 360 European Mastery Cap: 240 Item Degree: 13th Degree Active Areas: All (Including Jupiter)