Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pool] Background bot

Discussion on [Pool] Background bot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Multiplicale choice : what you think ?
Cubebot to expensive. 20 58.82%
Cubebot is cheap. 2 5.88%
I wait until new cheaper bots come. 13 38.24%
I don't use bots & like bots. 1 2.94%
I don't care. 7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[Pool] Background bot

Because some admin's are for the Cubebot and not neutral here a new thread.
They say make it more general, so where the f* can I say my opinion ??

Do I really need to make 100 threads ??

-GP
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/27/2013, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Bor nervt das. Man Kostet er halt 60€ sollen die die sich das leisten können den halt kaufen. Ich denke der Entwickler will auch was verdienen also passt das doch es zwingt euch keiner den zu kaufen schreibt doch selbst ein wenn es euch net passt

MFG PADDI
Old 11/27/2013, 20:05   #3

It seems like a “war” is about to start between developers. I do not want to pick sides but what happened in the last 2 days looks like a plan to discredit Cubebot. I do believe that Cubebot is expensive but every developer has the right to put the price on his work. If I do not like the price I do not buy – it is very simple.
GP, you say in the thread that was just closed that a new bot will come – safer and cheaper – (after 2 days from WW announcement that bot users will be banned) but you do not give any details: how much will it cost, what features, estimated time , aso.
You say Cubebot is expensive and not that good – I assume the new bot will be better and cheaper. Then why do you need to discredit Cubebot? The new one you announced should be more successful. This is what competition means. Providing a better and cheaper bot will make Bluedrag and other developers to improve their bots and decrease the price otherwise they will be out of the market.
I think that developers should show more respect to each other. Why can’t you all play nice and clean?
I think that a clean competition between the developers is what entire community needs as this will end up in cheaper and better bots.

PS: I wish all developers (including GP & Bluedra) good luck in their work as we are all waiting the bots to become better and better and I hope all Epvp members remember that our fight is against Big Point not against each other.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/27/2013, 20:14   #4

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Come on....
Your thread before was closed and now this is more or less the same.
I don't understand what the problem is, bluedra made this bot so he has all rights & he can sell it for the amout of money he want.
Same as if you go in a shop and something is to expensive for you -> You leave the shop & dont flame to the vendor why it's so expensive.
Why guys can't u do the same here?

Best solution for all who say it's to much -> Create an own bot and then sell it for 20 euros.. I think you wouldn't be happy with the income for days and weeks spendt on coding

Best regards
Tata26 -#Closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2013, 20:39   #5

Stop Hating and just don't give a ** about it Golden if you're not alright with the price then do one yourself and sell it cheaper , but that what you are doing right now is just harassement...

60 too much?

I Made a Topic 'Luggage of a botter'

You can also use bot's free , no need to pay.

Just stop crying now..

Greetings,

Toski
Old 11/27/2013, 20:54   #6

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Last Time im gonna say this - stop creating those Threads.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread