Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Code 3 Dirty Trick items

Discussion on Code 3 Dirty Trick items within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Code 3 Dirty Trick items

Get 3 Dirty Trick items to help you in the mini-games for FREE by using the following code:

CARNIVALTRICKS

Simply go to your account, click on the "Market Cove" and select "Redeem Voucher"! (1x per account) When you check your Logbook you will find 3 FREE Dirty Tricks booked to your account!
Old 08/14/2013, 12:16   #2

<-- I posted it before.

#closerequest
Old 08/14/2013, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerfist13 View Post
<-- I posted it before.

#closerequest

Sry, habs übers Handy gepostet
Old 08/14/2013, 15:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerfist13 View Post
<-- I posted it before.

#closerequest
Seafight posted this on Facebook before you did.. So you also posted this after someone.
Old 08/14/2013, 18:24   #5

thanks for the code bro i used the first item the yellow one in High striker and nothing happend lol no dmg increase no less hp to npc nothing
Old 08/15/2013, 10:04   #6

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trick in GC breaking items
09/11/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
This is easy. you need a lot of GP then buy normal items 0-39 polryum 40-69 asgadyum 70-80 Inshyentum :D:):awesome:
[Dirty-Network.com] Dirty Minecraft Server [64Slots][24/7][NoLag][Live-Map][TS3]
08/29/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://dirty-network.com/dn-logo-kl.pnghttp://dirt y-network.com/dn-logo-kl.pnghttp://dirty-network.c om/dn-logo-kl.pnghttp://dirty-network.com/dn-logo- kl.png Guten Tag Epvp-Community Ich möchte euch mal den Dirty Minecraft Server vorstellen, was vor einer Woche released worden ist und das von Dirty-Network.com - ein Projekt welches mehrere Spiele uvm. anbieten wird, gehostet und geleitet wird. Derzeit spiele ich selber auf deren Server und finde das einfach klasse dort....
Easy Metin2 crack/code/trick
02/13/2011 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
#CLOSEREQEST
[Request]Pharmacist Items Code So I Code Buy the Scroll
05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
could you please teach me how to code Pharmacist Items so i could buy them all especially the scrolls.
My dirty Rogue trick for PVP
03/03/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
You will need to be high enough lvl to get the quest for Archmage Vargoth in Area 52. It is a quest chain but the good news is you only need to complete the first few parts and they are easy. At one point in the chain you will receive an item called "Archmage Vargoths Staff" that can be used to summon an image of Archmage Vargoth to turn the quest in. At this point you can ignore the rest of the quest, you only did it to get the staff. Now create the following macro and enjoy the...