Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Relelease] Gold Bot [04/13/2013]

Discussion on [Relelease] Gold Bot [04/13/2013] within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/15/2013, 23:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
NO ONE BUY IT FOR HEAVEN SAKES!!!!! i bought the 9.99 key for one single ship as he said i never got the rest of the key as he said i would and still track is ignoring me mod he needs to be banned for scamming cause he took my money and has done nothing to help but say check your email which i have done over 30 times the past few days checking to see if he would send it
Old 04/16/2013, 00:13   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofsea View Post
NO ONE BUY IT FOR HEAVEN SAKES!!!!! i bought the 9.99 key for one single ship as he said i never got the rest of the key as he said i would and still track is ignoring me mod he needs to be banned for scamming cause he took my money and has done nothing to help but say check your email which i have done over 30 times the past few days checking to see if he would send it
I received more then 1 messages, and I was too busy today.
I just checked my epvp imbox, and there are no messages from you.
If you bought a license, and you have not received the key yet, send me a pm with the paypal e-mail address, and the transation id.
I hope that I can help you.
Old 04/16/2013, 00:14   #63

price?
Old 04/16/2013, 10:52   #64

habe den Bot downloade und den Key sofort bezahlt aber erst 2 Tage später den Key bekommen aber der Bot sagt mir immer noch das der Bot nicht registriert ist und das ich zahlen soll. Habe wie mir gesagt wurde den Key in den Ordner vom Bot kopiert aber der Key geht nicht und seid gestern meldet sich xtrackx nicht mehr und die 24,95 sind auch weg .
Falls ich eine Nachricht bekomme und der Bot dann geht schreibe ich euch das, solange macht mein Mouse and Keyboard Recorder den Bug für mich

I downloade the bot and the Key paid immediately but until 2 days later to get the key but the bot still tells me that the bot is not registered and I will pay. Have as I was told the key to the folder of the bot copied but never forget are the Key yesterday logs xtrackx not and 24.95 are gone.
If I get a message, and the bot will then write I unto you that as long as my Mouse and Keyboard Recorder makes the bug for me
Old 04/16/2013, 14:20   #65

It's just fake.. The source says all. You will always get the same message. I don't know why it isn't yet closed and he banned for scamming and stealing money.

#reported
Old 04/16/2013, 14:47   #66

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofsea View Post
Please go to the Complaint Area about this.
Also, I'm closing this for safety, please PM me with proof that this works.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
seafight gold bot bug new