Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removed

Discussion on Removed within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/04/2013, 19:56   #16

elite*gold: 224
Finaly a not copied Scar Bot . Never thought i'll see someone like this again^^ . Works good , but it stops if the glitter is under a monster . you should may implement a counter for the glitters . (every time it sees a glitter it sves the cordinates . if the cordinates are the same 3-4 times the bot is stuck - just a proposal )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2013, 19:56   #17

elite*gold: 105
Received Thanks: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex2021 View Post
In the video, there is no control settings!
I dont understand what controls you are asking for, the video shows you how to set the script up.
And located under that in the first post is a section telling you what controls you need to use.
Which in this version you just need to set "W" for up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_II View Post
Finaly a not copied Scar Bot . Never thought i'll see someone like this again^^ . Works good , but it stops if the glitter is under a monster . you should may implement a counter for the glitters . (every time it sees a glitter it sves the cordinates . if the cordinates are the same 3-4 times the bot is stuck - just a proposal )
Haha, thanks Like i said i wanted to learn, and what better way than by diving right in and giving it ago

I believe in this version it does have a counter, however it isnt working correctly all the time, and the time it takes between each check is quite long - thus giving the appearance it has stopped.
This is one of the things i am trying to work on fixing, but as the bot recognizes the shiny at slightly different pixels each time it is proving more difficult than i thought. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2013, 20:23   #18

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam161192 View Post
Haha, thanks Like i said i wanted to learn, and what better way than by diving right in and giving it ago

I believe in this version it does have a counter, however it isnt working correctly all the time, and the time it takes between each check is quite long - thus giving the appearance it has stopped.
This is one of the things i am trying to work on fixing, but as the bot recognizes the shiny at slightly different pixels each time it is proving more difficult than i thought. :/
you dont even have to search the pixel of the glitter Made the same counter with my private (atm) autoit script for glitters . im just saving the coordinates from the glitters ( better the minimap coordinates if possible) and every time the bot tries to go to a glitter it checks if the new cordinates are the same as the old . if yes - the counter will be increased . if the counter is at 3 ( for example ) the bot is (very likely) stuck and in my bot it just sails into another direction
Old 04/04/2013, 21:59   #19

elite*gold: 0
Good work liam!
Old 04/05/2013, 12:51   #20

Update V1.1:
+ Improved shiny collection

As always - let me know of any bugs, and how it performs

Note:
If upgrading to this version from V1.0, simply copy the coordinates you defined in V1.0 (lines 51-67) over into V1.1 (lines 57-73).
If starting new, please follow the setup video .

V1.0 will stay uploaded for now incase you would rather use the old version, or have issues with V1.1.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2013, 13:19   #21

v1.0 and v1.1

my friend very good work with the bot.
about 1.0 my only comment is that it clicks many times on the same glitter and around it instead of clicking once on the glitter. so when there are two glitters it sometimes gets confused because it clicks next to the glitter, it does not get the glitter and then it clicks the next glitter but it realizes that it has not taken the previous one so it ends up moving back and forth a couple of times. and the second thing is that it does not click on glitters that are close to monsters but i guess this is normal for a scar bot.
i think if the first thing is fixed it will be perfect.
apart from that the bot is amazing and very good job explaining how to set it up.

concerning version 1.1.
i have set it up the same way as i did with 1.0 but get the following error message:
Failed when compiling
Line 55: [Error] (55:1): Unknown identifier 'collectedwait' in script C:\Users\...\ArkyBotV1.1.scar

... is just the pathway that the bot is located.
Old 04/05/2013, 13:20   #22

So i want test the new version. Than i want start the script and this came.

Line 55: [Error] (55:1): Unknown identifier 'collectedwait' in script C:\Users\***\Desktop\ArkyBotV1.1.scar
Failed when compiling

Is something wrong???
Old 04/05/2013, 13:24   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm838 View Post
concerning version 1.1.
i have set it up the same way as i did with 1.0 but get the following error message:
Failed when compiling
Line 55: [Error] (55:1): Unknown identifier 'collectedwait' in script C:\Users\...\ArkyBotV1.1.scar

... is just the pathway that the bot is located.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevi009 View Post
So i want test the new version. Than i want start the script and this came.

Line 55: [Error] (55:1): Unknown identifier 'collectedwait' in script C:\Users\***\Desktop\ArkyBotV1.1.scar
Failed when compiling

Is something wrong???
This has now been fixed. Sorry about that
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2013, 13:43   #24

Thank you for v1.1

Problems that i see on this version:
Code:
[LIST=1][*]The bot when mark a glitter if is not near goes to other glitter and make a repeat process[*]When you run 1 min of script the script start cliking glitters like v1.0
[/LIST]
Old 04/05/2013, 13:57   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
Thank you for v1.1

Problems that i see on this version:
Code:
[LIST=1][*]The bot when mark a glitter if is not near goes to other glitter and make a repeat process[*]When you run 1 min of script the script start cliking glitters like v1.0[/LIST]
1) Can be fixed by increasing the wait time I believe. (line 55)
This is because I programmed the bot to be as fast as I can make it at the moment, and used my ship to do that (which has speed skill and castle). So for slower boats the wait till will need to be increased.

2) Can you please explain this a little more so i can investigate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2013, 14:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiDDi View Post
1) Can be fixed by increasing the wait time I believe. (line 55)
This is because I programmed the bot to be as fast as I can make it at the moment, and used my ship to do that (which has speed skill and castle). So for slower boats the wait till will need to be increased.

2) Can you please explain this a little more so i can investigate?
When i run the script it only click once in the glitter, when the time pas its taking two clicks to the water and two clicks to glitter sometimes
Old 04/05/2013, 14:13   #27

elite*gold: 50
Some problems :
-some time it just stay blocked.
-and pleas change something :

When the 'repair' button is true then writeln : Get sunked or what ever it was.
I wasn't get sunked or something like that
I think its better to change it to : Need to Repair or Repair needed.

And maybe also change the speed : its like a crazy man that don't now 'where' to click.
Its clicks on the shiney and the a little bit up. Then again.. and again.
And if its see's a shiney then its clicks to go then its clicks go to ship and again.. and again.

Don't forget if you click to many time's that you'r ship is going back, = then again to the cordy = that means its going slower.

I hope I helped you, and thanks to share you'r bot with us.
Suc6 with programing!
Old 04/05/2013, 14:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
When i run the script it only click once in the glitter, when the time pas its taking two clicks to the water and two clicks to glitter sometimes
Thankyou, i will look into it and see what i can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Some problems :
-some time it just stay blocked.
-and pleas change something :

When the 'repair' button is true then writeln : Get sunked or what ever it was.
I wasn't get sunked or something like that
I think its better to change it to : Need to Repair or Repair needed.

And maybe also change the speed : its like a crazy man that don't now 'where' to click.
Its clicks on the shiney and the a little bit up. Then again.. and again.
And if its see's a shiney then its clicks to go then its clicks go to ship and again.. and again.

Don't forget if you click to many time's that you'r ship is going back, = then again to the cordy = that means its going slower.

I hope I helped you, and thanks to share you'r bot with us.
Suc6 with programing!
Thanks for your advice, I will take it on board although i thought i fixed the crazy clicking in v1.1, i will have to have another look and try fix it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2013, 14:20   #29

elite*gold: 50
No problem, if you have a problem maybe just don't now how to do something or else, pm
me. Maybe i can help
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2013, 14:36   #30

I found another bug.
When get attacked, it doesnt scape, get stuck.
I have the speed and some noobs try to kill me when i can scape easily with my speed but get stuck.

Other thing, when flash player get crashed, its dont refresh the page.
Closed Thread

Tags
arkybot, bot, seafight, shiny, shinybot