Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faith injector

Discussion on Faith injector within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Faith injector

Hey everyone
I have been facing some xign code problems when i log on into the game 2 windows appear and then s4 process gets terminated so i wanna use fath injector and a dll bypass
Can anyone explain me how does it work like a tutorial because its kinda new for me
I appreciate any help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to use faith injector
12/15/2014 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
i dont understand on how to use the faith injector for ts2, i have downloaded some hacks but it said that i need to inject but i dont know how to. can someone explain how to use the faith injector? much thanks
Faith Injector
12/09/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Here's The Infamous Faith Injector :) ------------------------------------------------- ----- CREDITS TO OWNER
[TUT] Faith Injector
09/06/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
This is a tutorial for Faith injector :) And this is my first thread so i hope its not closed :D Don't Ask why i made this. :facepalm: Tutorial: 1-Right Click on the faith injector 2-Choose ''Run As Adminstrator'' 3-Press the ''Add'' Button And add the DLL You want to inject 4-Type The name of the process in the process box 5-Press Inject Button And open your Process.
Need Faith Injector :(
06/14/2014 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Give me the link pretty please
Faith Injector
10/22/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
25/5/2011 Hi Leute mein Postfach war mal wieder voll, jeder wollte den Injector von Faith. Da ich peer PN nicht nach komme werde ich ihn einfach hier Posten.. http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/Q8D8FHxt Ra.jpg mfg