Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FagNet SourceCode

Discussion on FagNet SourceCode within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FagNet SourceCode

Yo guys, I've got my hands on the Source of the FagNet Emulator, I know I can edit the Source Code and stuff but, what will the results be? More stable Networking etc?

Please no stupid replies.
Old 03/15/2016, 07:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Question...

~
Old 03/15/2016, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 29
the better way is to complete rewrite it cause the devs told that is trash, so the solution is to reverse the packets and write a server by your own based on fagnet but not with the source from fagnet.
Thanks
1 User