Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to join any server

Discussion on Unable to join any server within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unable to join any server

Hello!

Afer updating my client via the patcher , I was able to play 1-2 matches.
However on my second launch , I clicked on my server it said "Connecting" for about 3.5 seconds and instantly crashed. No error no nothing.

Now whatever I do , (re-install , turn off antivirus etc) I cannot join any server.

Any help ? (I removed all hack files from my computer , tried re-installing and turning-off my anti-virus. None of these worked)
Old 08/18/2015, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 80
restore to earlier date should help
Old 08/18/2015, 19:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjoɯ View Post
restore to earlier date should help
Well , I was just going to try that however I can join a server with another account.

Like wtf , am I banned or something ? It doesn't even say anything it just crashes.
Old 08/18/2015, 19:58   #4

elite*gold: 80
I think your account caught an error you should post a ticket
Old 08/19/2015, 08:04   #5

It sounds like the account is under suspicion so your being Auto-Account kicked. Or it could be a bug but i've never seen a bug like that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unable to connect to the Server
09/23/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey, in letzter Zeit bekomme ich häufig diese Meldung(ca. alle 3-4 Games): http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attac hment.php?attachmentid=2678&d=1376141190 Dann muss ich einfach immer LoL komplett beenden und neu starten, wie kann ich das beheben?
Unable to connect to server.....
06/14/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich habe jetzt seit ein paar Tagen ein Problem. Wenn ich durch die Championselect durch bin, erscheint das Ladefenster. Dieses bleibt aber schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden kriege ich die Fehlermeldung "Unable to connect to server" ... Da dies in unregelmnäßigen Abständen passiert, ist es ziemlich schwierig einzuschätzen. LoL einfach neustarten reicht nicht, der Fehler bleibt bestehen. Aus irgendeinem Grund funktioniert es aber, wenn ich meinen PC neustarte (was...
unable to conect to the server
11/24/2013 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello everybody ... the engine allways give me at hidden kal unable to connect to the server may be ip block or something ... any one have the solution ?? thx
Unable Connect To Server
06/22/2013 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Okey guys i really need ur support. I am unable to connect to Shoux Server and it's something with my GF's laptop. It's a bit long story :D I hope u will be able to help. When i'm at my home i can log in with my and my GF's laptop w/o any problem, at her home i can log in with my laptop, but when i'm trying to do it with my GF's i am unable to connect. I can't even actually open a website. I tried to open a website via proxy and it worked. But proxy is laggy and etc. I changed may Mac...
Unable to start Server
05/23/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, bevor ich ewig rumrede, komme ich am Besten gleich zur Sache. Ich habe meinen P-Server soweit fertig, dass ich nurnoch die Server starten müsste. Allerdings gibt es dabei ein Problem. Wenn ich den Account Server starten will, dann kommt eine Fehlermeldung: "Unable to start Server". Ich habe die ODBC nochmal neugemacht und die DB sollte auch passen. Weiß irgendwer, was man noch machen könnte? Ich benutze die Sedrika DB, mit ein paar Fixes von Schmtz. (hab beide probiert) Dann...