Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Logitech G300s Dash Cancel Macro

Discussion on [HELP]Logitech G300s Dash Cancel Macro within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Logitech G300s Dash Cancel Macro

Please help me how to logitech gaming software delay and keys

Sorry for bad english
(Türkçe açıklarsanız sevinirim.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]S4L Macro Mouse Dash Cancel DELAY
06/17/2015 - S4 League - 1 Replies
http://i.hizliresim.com/nP5a9g.png Pls give me Dash cancel delay.
S4 League Reload Cancel Macro Logitech Timing
04/10/2013 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a "macro" to pass the reload cancel. I do not want a bot but a "macro" for mouse. I use the software "Logitech" gaming mouse with a mouse G300. If someone would have a macro with Logitech to give it to me or else provide me with the timing between the keys. Thank you! And sorry for my poor English. PS: I have a doubt about the proper layout and location of the message, sorry if I made a mistake.
Dash Cancel & Hyper Move ?
05/06/2010 - S4 League - 25 Replies
So, ich hatte irgentwo gelesen, das es möglich ist auch ein Dash cancel auszuführen, wo man im Stande sein soll, 5-6 Dashes NON-STOP hintereinander zu machen (ZOMG WTF ORLY ?!1)...Und der Hyper move soll eine bewegung sein, in der es NICHT möglich ist getroffen zu werden weil man durch eine "so schnelle bewegung" eine "Hit-igno" erzeugt. Nun wollte ich fragen wer in der Lage wäre mir diese eventuel zu erklären/ beizubringen... ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn es mir jemand in-game zeigen könnte...