Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[English pls] Help! I see a new hack but i dont know how to use that!HELPP

Discussion on [English pls] Help! I see a new hack but i dont know how to use that!HELPP within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [English pls] Help! I see a new hack but i dont know how to use that!HELPP

Okay we are Beta Team in Tunnel I see ''o.o'' nick named player he is from BETA team,but he is respawn in ALPHA TEAMS RESPAWN ?
I cant take a picture sorry,How can i do that hack ? Whos know ?
Its team hack or what ?
HELPPP

Old 11/14/2009, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 290
Received Thanks: 3,791
yes, use team hack
Old 11/14/2009, 11:45   #3

Ok thanks,Well how can i learn team hack in this forum ? Is there a topic for Team Hack ?
Old 11/14/2009, 12:05   #4

maybe take a look here ^^
but only the tut dont download the bypass

no questions
#reportet
Old 11/14/2009, 12:08   #5

Thank you wery much -.-'' Lock please!
Old 11/14/2009, 12:14   #6

Awhh I'm truly touched to inspire some random noob with fail English to hack. Firstly the name is "o.o " with a space at the end. -had to make a new epvp account cause it gives away my mains name obviously-... But ya,i dun really encourage any hacking that hurts the game, seeing as I'm a majority legit player.
However i was playing around with the team hack and I managed to find a few funny things O:. The most interesting I found was dieing to a healer on "my" team while using team hacks.

Death by heal:

o btw, brewster person had nothing to do with hacking incase some alaplaya fegs are searching for people to ban.
Not exactly sure how it happened but sadly i can't replicate it. The first thing i tried, was team killing with a negative value on heal. Didn't do a thing(unless FichteFoll's trainer doesnt have a heal value.) But what I'm most curious about is why heal even has a little red icon. Meaning the ones that say (this person killed)(with this gun)(this person). You would think pentavision wouldn't even bother making something like that right? Anyone else have insight into this?

But yes when i hack s4 I'm usually acting like a retarded and healing the other team/team killing my team and making people say "lololololololololol". When i was done hacking I was called the "funnest hacker ever" :3

So instead of saying "hack the world" or "happy hacking" try saying "hack to have fun, and not at the expense of others fun."

EDIT: I think after looking at it for a while, i realised what the healed to death was. Is it possible that heal is client sided on the person being healed, meaning editing heal values does nothing to the other people you heal... that still doesnt explain how brewster healed someone that was "on the other team" to her client... but i think i might be on track with the rest..

EDIT AGAIN: THE FUNNEST MOST AWESOME THING TO EVER DO WITH S4 HACKING IS TO HEAL SNIPE PEOPLE (tho it occasionally kills them for some reason) set your damage value's to a -99999 and hf. -probably wont edit again-
Old 11/14/2009, 12:19   #7

xD nice killing friend with mind heal, must do this too ^^
Old 11/14/2009, 13:35   #8

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaan123123 View Post
Okay we are Beta Team in Tunnel I see ''o.o'' nick named player he is from BETA team,but he is respawn in ALPHA TEAMS RESPAWN ?
I cant take a picture sorry,How can i do that hack ? Whos know ?
Its team hack or what ?
In my Trainer I added this function. Just read the Section, where I explain the Teamhack ^^ (Signature...)

Quote:
Nothing to say here xD