Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item colors

Discussion on Item colors within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 22
Item colors

How to change item color in cheat engine? For example normal frocks to black frocks, but not client sided, so everyone can see it.
Old 01/05/2015, 14:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think that you can do it with CE. (But I'm a noob so I don't know )
But you can try it with the IDM from lalaker.
Old 01/05/2015, 15:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeracer View Post
I don't think that you can do it with CE.
Bullshit.

@Topic
Truthfully I never tried, just changed IDs (i.e : Underway to backstreet), but ofc there is a way!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2015, 16:26   #4

elite*gold: 22
Alright, but I still don't know how. xD
And nah, I won't use id managers.
Old 01/08/2015, 17:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by -*Haxah*- View Post
Alright, but I still don't know how. xD
And nah, I won't use id managers.
Des müsste eigentlich total einfach sein. Ich habe es selber noch nicht hinbekommen. Entweder beschäftige ich mich zu wenig damit oder ich bin einfach zu dumm dafür. Farben haben sicher auch ID's.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Errors]Item colors and endurance
04/27/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys. *Server Episode 3* I have error in game, all colors only yellow (when item good) and red (when item bad) and money only white. Endurance auto x2 when i used weapon (see screenshot).link to servers files And i have error in item mall. Max items in shop 125 :( when i added 125++ ps_game.exe auto off :( Guys help me please!
[Share]Custom item Colors!
03/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Custom item Colors! WARNING! i only made the custom items like donor gear or items from quests with the quality id changed....if you change a items quality that drops off a mob to 8 - 14 the person will not be able to loot it. but buying from a vendor or getting from a quest works! everyone knows the main wow item colors on a items name well i found some others out http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8044/testsyq.png http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8044/testsyq.png
[ENG] New Default Item Iteminfo.x4 + and + color + colors for claw
01/10/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hey All, I thought I translate this -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league/417856-n eue-iteminfo-x4-default-item-u-farben-farben-f-r-k ralle.html into english so you all know what it is saying. Here is Translation: Not 100% Accurate....Used google but however did edit for better understanding. Hello ElitePVPER's, Since I had some problem's I thought I create a new thread about this and everything 100% Please read and not only download. Thanks!
[retry] Archlord Item colors
01/11/2009 - Archlord - 7 Replies
How the Thread name tells It would be verry nice if i/we can whitch the textures of our wishitems like in RF Online. Some Armors looks like a big fat pixel thats the reason why i would change the textures. If anyone have informations about (how) pls post it here. Thank you forward. And sorry for my (small) Englishknowledge.
Changing in game chat colors and faking item links
04/29/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I've known about this one for a while and never posted, I am not sure if it's an exploit or what forum it would belong to (I'll let our mods decide on that) but it might be interesting to someone. It is actually 2 different (yet kinda similiar) bugs/exploits but I hate 2 short posts on boards when it can be consolidated into one. If you type a msg like /say Read the BLOOD ...... and you wanted BLOOD to be in bright red for example, you can change the in game colors on text by doing the...