Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A suggestion

Discussion on A suggestion within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A suggestion

Alright, let's see how many people I can **** off with this.

Instead of directing us to a thread when people say "#vote4close", "#closepls", and things like that, let's try reading the thread's contents.

If it's easy to hack this game, then it's easy to read the thread and see that everyone's spamming the same question about some silly bypass. If you don't want us to ask for close, then please, close the threads that have 'bypass pls' or something similar repeated.

Thanks. o/
Old 03/24/2014, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why don't you just report them?._. like I do REPORT EVERY ONE! Even you jk jk XD
they will spam because they're thirsty for hacks/bypass or what eva they use ._. you can't help it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
car suggestion please ?
03/11/2012 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
i need car suggestion. which t2 and t3 is best for team escape and pursuit (only in game cash)no boost cars thank you!!
a little suggestion!!!
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
to all moderator or whtever!!! maybe you shud go back to script editing hacks!!! F.Y.I -just a little suggestion-
Suggestion po...
06/24/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
ahmm suggest lang po..kasi po kahit ndi natin ilabas o ipakalat ung susunod n engine ehh may mga ibang site naman n magbibigay ng link nun para sa iba..bakit ndi n lng tau gumawa ng sarili talaga natin n engine..ung bang created by elitepvpers ^_^ suggestion lang po mod chi :)
Suggestion
02/11/2008 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Admins I suggest you start using some rules as in releasing tools. Don't let people upload it to rapidshare but let them use the attachment form. and admins should screen the files for safety, so we can't get trojans. hopefully this works.