Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I edit a resource file to edit weapon skins?

Discussion on How can I edit a resource file to edit weapon skins? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I edit a resource file to edit weapon skins?

Exactly that but for s4 league can someone please tell me how to edit the files?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Resource pet edit
02/06/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
EN: hello, I've got a big lie to you! someone has been busy converting the Rappelz folder Reource the pets? e.g. the WD or the djinni breathed new life or new colors? I've tried it many times, just when I unpack the file back into the resource folder, the client will be either at the server ... who has revised files do? e.g. WD, Genie, Hawk or so, and they could try to post here sometimes high? would be very very fond of you ... greeting
edit HP with RESOURCE TOOL
12/30/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
How can i do that??? Thanks :D
How to Edit a .sff file or Character ,Map, or Weapon
09/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
ThanK Me If I helped you. Ok I'll teach you guys how to edit .sff files I'll make it simple as it is example to edit:SRG character you can find it on data/force and the specific file is force_001